Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Taking a sip of her wine, Mery exclaims, "You must have seen a rather good-sized portion of Ansalon, then.  What peoples have you met on your travels?  As for me, my family are parchment-makers, although I find I prefer reading or writing on parchment to making it."

When Colton mentions being Neidar, Mery's eyes go hazy and she looks up while rapidly scanning back and forth, setting her fork down and tapping her pointer finger in rapid succession before finally asking with a triumphant note in her voice.  "Oh, your people are Hill Dwarves then, by the common vernacular?"

"When I left Palanthas, I heard mostly ordinary complaints, although there were a few rumors of armies amassing.  No one seemed to know anything for sure, though."  She shrugs.

"And the day before I left the city, I took a few boxes of parchment to the Great Library to deliver them for my family's business.  I was chatting with a friend of mine who happens to be an Aesthetic when all of a sudden a hullabaloo broke out and many of the Aesthetics began exclaiming as books and scrolls tumbled to the floor."  She pauses a moment to allow Colton to take this in.  "It turned out that a ferret had somehow gotten loose in the Library," she says with a merry laugh. "On my way to the Library, I had seen a guy entering a tavern a couple of doors down who looked like he spent a lot of time in the wild, so I excused myself and went to go ask him if he'd be willing to help the Aesthetics catch the ferret.  Fortunately, he had a small trap on him, so he grabbed some food and we went back to the Library.  He set the trap and was able to catch the creature, and said he'd deal with it.  A few minutes after that, Astinus himself came out, and boy was he ever mad!  I grew up in Palanthas, and have visited the Great Library at least once a week since I was twelve, and I'd go often with my mother before then.  Never in all of that time have I ever seen Astinus himself.  He does not like critters getting loose in the Library, let me tell you!"  Mery is now laughing heartily at the memory.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Taking a sip of her wine, Mery exclaims, "You must have seen a rather good-sized portion of Ansalon, then.  What peoples have you met on your travels?  As for me, my family are parchment-makers, although I find I prefer reading or writing on parchment to making it."

When Colton mentions being Neidar, Mery's eyes go hazy and she looks up while rapidly scanning back and forth, setting her fork down and tapping her pointer finger in rapid succession before finally asking with a triumphant note in her voice.  "Oh, your people are Hill Dwarves then, by the common vernacular?"

"When I left Palanthas, I heard mostly ordinary complaints, although there were a few rumors of armies amassing.  No one seemed to know anything for sure, though."  She shrugs.

"And the day before I left the city, I took a few boxes of parchment to the Great Library to deliver them for my family's business.  I was chatting with a friend of mine who happens to be an Aesthetic when all of a sudden a hullabaloo broke out and many of the Aesthetics began exclaiming as books and scrolls tumbled to the floor."  She pauses a moment to allow Colton to take this in.  "It turned out that a ferret had somehow gotten loose in the Library," she says with a merry laugh. "On my way to the Library, I had seen a guy entering a tavern a couple of doors down who looked like he spent a lot of time in the wild, so I excused myself and went to go ask him if he'd be willing to help the Aesthetics catch the ferret.  Fortunately, he had a small trap on him, so he grabbed some food and we went back to the Library.  He set the trap and was able to catch the creature, and said he'd deal with it.  A few minutes after that, Astinus himself came out, and boy was he ever mad!  I grew up in Palanthas, and have visited the Great Library at least once a week since I was twelve, and I'd go often with my mother before then.  Never in all of that time have I ever seen Astinus himself.  He does not like critters getting loose in the Library, let me tell you!"  Mery is now laughing heartily at the memory.

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic, Solamnic

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.

tbgg

tbgg

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 11
Str: 8 (-2) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 ( (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                                  Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                                  Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Race: Half-Elf               Background: Sage           Class: Bard                      Subclass: College of Lore

Taking a sip of her wine, Mery exclaims, "You must have seen a rather good-sized portion of Ansalon, then.  What peoples have you met on your travels?  As for me, my family are parchment-makers, although I find I prefer writing on parchment to making it."