Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 12/12 (1d8+2) +2 Tough | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

"I plan to travel around a bit after the funeral," Mery tells Artanis.  "That's thanks to Ispin's influence.  Other than the ship ride I took to get here, it'll be my first time traveling on my own, so I'm a little nervous about it, since I'm not quite the warrior you are.  But I want to write a book one day, a book about something that matters, and Ispin thought that seeing the world would be a good foundation for that.  So I guess I owe him for that, too."  Her voice softens as she talks about her desire to write a book, almost like she's letting Artanis in on a secret about herself.  This knight has a gentle manner, but will he think my dream is foolish?  

"As for Becklin, Yalme mentioned she lives in an abandoned watchtower somewhere here in town.  I didn't see it on my way in, but I was pretty focused on getting here and not really looking around.  I assume she'll be at the funeral, since she sent us our letters about Ispin's death, or at least, she did mine, and Yalme mentioned they were friends.  But if she's important to you and there's time, maybe you could drop by before the funeral."  Her tone makes it clear the idea is only a suggestion and Artanis is free to take it or not, as he sees fit.

Hearing Emil speak up, she asks him, "What was the name of your village?  If it was your home, it was surely an important place to you, regardless of whether it appears on any map, and there is no shame in that." 

OOC

Edited post to reflect Becklin as female following confirmation of that fact.

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)

"I plan to travel around a bit after the funeral," Mery tells Artanis.  "That's thanks to Ispin's influence.  Other than the ship ride I took to get here, it'll be my first time traveling on my own, so I'm a little nervous about it, since I'm not quite the warrior you are.  But I want to write a book one day, a book about something that matters, and Ispin thought that seeing the world would be a good foundation for that.  So I guess I owe him for that, too."  Her voice softens as she talks about her desire to write a book, almost like she's letting Artanis in on a secret about herself.  This knight has a gentle manner, but will he think my dream is foolish?  

"As for Becklin, Yalme mentioned she lives in an abandoned watchtower somewhere here in town.  I didn't see it on my way in, but I was pretty focused on getting here and not really looking around.  I assume she'll be at the funeral, since she sent us our letters about Ispin's death, or at least, she did mine, and Yalme mentioned they were friends.  But if she's important to you and there's time, maybe you could drop by before the funeral."  Her tone makes it clear the idea is only a suggestion and Artanis is free to take it or not, as he sees fit.

Hearing Emil speak up, she asks him, "What was the name of your village?  If it was your home, it was surely an important place to you, regardless of whether it appears on any map, and there is no shame in that." 

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 13
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

OOC

I'm unclear about Becklin's gender, as the name seems unisex to me - I'll assume a male for now, unless/until I learn otherwise.

tbgg

tbgg

"As for Becklin, Yalme mentioned he lives in an abandoned watchtower somewhere here in town.  I didn't see it on my way in, but I was pretty focused on getting here and not really looking around.  I assume he'll be at the funeral, since he sent us our letters about Ispin's death, or at least, he did mine, and Yalme mentioned they were friends.  But if he's important to you and there's time, maybe you could drop by before the funeral."  Her tone makes it clear the idea is only a suggestion and Artanis is free to take it or not, as he sees fit.

OOC

I'm unclear about Becklin's gender, as the name seems unisex to me - I'll assume a male for now, unless/until I learn otherwise.

tbgg

tbgg

"As for Becklin, Yalme mentioned he lives in an abandoned watchtower somewhere here in town.  I didn't see it on my way in, but I was pretty focused on getting here and not really looking around.  I assume he'll be at the funeral, since he sent us our letters about Ispin's death, or at least, he did mine, and Yalme mentioned they were friends.  But if he's important to you and there's time, maybe you could drop by before the funeral."  Her tone makes it clear the idea is only a suggestion.

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

"I plan to travel around a bit after the funeral," Mery tells Artanis.  "That's thanks to Ispin's influence.  Other than the ship ride I took to get here, it'll be my first time traveling on my own, so I'm a little nervous about it, since I'm not quite the warrior you are.  But I want to write a book one day, a book about something that matters, and Ispin thought that seeing the world would be a good foundation for that.  So I guess I owe him for that, too."  Her voice softens as she talks about her desire to write a book, almost like she's telling Artanis a secret about herself.  This knight has a gentle manner, but will he think my dream is foolish?  

"As for Becklin, Yalme mentioned he lives in an abandoned watchtower somewhere here in town.  I didn't see it on my way in, but I was pretty focused on getting here and not really looking around.  I assume he'll be at the funeral, since he sent us our letters about Ispin's death, or at least, he did mine, and Yalme mentioned they were friends.  But if he's important to you and there's time, maybe you could drop by before the funeral."  Her tone makes it clear the idea is only a suggestion.

OOC