Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

@tbggoh right, missed that bit in Tasha's. Yeah it's still a small added benefit. Song of rest alone is pretty good, and chef feat on top is probably overkill unless you ended up wanting to take it for RP purposes. I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff you'd rather take.

No not suggesting there's no benefit to a scout, just amused myself with images of comically bad sneakiness. Like my 4 year old trying to creep around or play hide and seek. I'd forgotten about Merituuli's companion actually, and an osprey is likely to make a good scout most of the time though.

Obviously it'll have a hard time dodging all that lightning that's just sprung up !

PureChance

PureChance

@tbggoh right, missed that bit in Tasha's. Yeah it's still a small added benefit. Song of rest alone is pretty good, and chef feat on top is probably overkill unless you ended up wanting to take it for RP purposes. I'm sure there's a bunch of other stuff you'd rather take.

No not suggesting there's no benefit to a scout, just amused myself with images of comically bad sneakiness. Like my 4 year old trying to creep around or play hide and seek. I'd forgotten about Merituuli's companion actually, and an osprey is likely to make a good scout most of the time though.