Sheet Folders in Testing

Good Morning Everyone!

As the OGMW is being set to read-only, requested features on MWv6 are able to be pursued. First in the chute are folders for sheets, an oft-requested feature. They are currently in BETA and are testable by Community Supporters.

For those who are testing the sheets, please place your feedback here.

image.png.b6a7885cb04208f770a48d97f9b92aeb.png

Click on the sheet you want to move, then scroll back to the top of the list and click on "Actions". One of the options will be "Move", and you can pick the folder you want from there.

Most of the sheets I wanted to move into a folder were already in one by some witchcraft (I probably just forgot about the Beta), and I'm not unhappy about it! :)

oh this is a very different problem then, I just see the below

image.png.7dc35949982fb87c33a011a525190156.png

Brief backstory: It was not working at all (no folderable access) and Rodrigo put in a partial fix with the comment

"Yup - looks like @matt_s had actually never used the old sheet folders system and therefore didn't have a prerequisite . I think I've found the bug, have patched a fix, and it's now deployed."

Link to discord: https://discord.com/channels/313509315627581440/313509315627581440/1226191597746782228

that should take you to it? but its a 4/6/2024 11:30am EDT timestamp Rodrigo message in general

Right, but you're also not going to be a unique situation as this gets pushed more widely. Just think, for example, of new users who will join us down the road! So being able to work it out now is far superior to then :)

13 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

Right, but you're also not going to be a unique situation as this gets pushed more widely. Just think, for example, of new users who will join us down the road! So being able to work it out now is far superior to then :)

Actually the reverse--matt_s represents a small group of legacy users that we need to make sure are fixed rolling forward. New users won't have a problem at all.