Sheet Folders in Testing

Works well, easy to use, love the fact we have multiple select.
renaming is good, as is base folders.

Suggestion: Could we have Folders moved to the top of the list?
they are 'my sheets' just in folder format. I'd like it to be the default landing page for sheets.

thanks!

24 minutes ago, 8w_gremlin said:

Works well, easy to use, love the fact we have multiple select.
renaming is good, as is base folders.

Suggestion: Could we have Folders moved to the top of the list?
they are 'my sheets' just in folder format. I'd like it to be the default landing page for sheets.

thanks!

This will likely happen after the beta period is over. We didn’t want to potentially break the sheets experience during this testing phase.

I tried creating a new folder with selected, and it created a new empty folder. Since it didn't move anything, I tried again. Now I have two empty folders with the same name. I see no way to rename or delete those folders and no way to move sheets into the folders.

Hi @Semety .

When you say, "I tried creating a new folder with selected," was your expectation that it would create a new folder and move your selections to it? I think this indicates that I should move those buttons further apart - the 'new folder' action is totally independent of any action you'd take "with selected."

To rename a folder, select it, click on the 'with selected' button and, in the dropdown that opens up, click 'rename'.

To move items into a folder, select the items you want to move, click on the 'with selected' button and, in the dropdown that opens up, click 'move'.

To delete a folder, select it, click on the 'with selected' button and, in the dropdown that opens up, click 'delete'.

I would love to help test the folders but every time for the past week I've tried to log into sheets it tells me "Error logging in to sheets system" and i don't know how to fix it.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 3.53.56 PM.png

@Semety Mouse is the only thing that works at the moment - touch interaction is next on the list and I hadn't considered purely keyboard interactions but that should probably also be on the list, somewhere.

@Joy112 You mentioned that this has happened every time for the past week, was it working prior to this? It might be best if we split this into a thread just for tracking your issue - can you please post a new thread in the support forum https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/forum/2123-support/ ?