Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Posting Format

All of your posting templates are fine and you can keep them as you have them, now, but I need you all to add four things for me, please:

1. Under your character’s name, where you have what they are (lineage, background, class); please make that a link to your characters Character Sheet Thread.
  2. Just like tyrtaeus did with Decimus, please use the OOC function to put your saves and skills inside your attributes.
    • Please also add an initiative line inside your Dex, since at least one of you adds a different modifier to on top of Dex to initiative.
  3. In your Out-of-Character Fieldset near the bottom, please include Action, Bonus Action, Movement, Reaction, and Interact-with-Object. If any of these is not applicable to the post, put an em-dash (—)
  4. Underneath your OOC Fieldset, please use the Spoilers box to put in the following:
    • Your character’s possible actions (weapon attacks), bonus actions, and reactions
    • Ammunition
    • Spell Slots, with to-hit and spell-save DC, as well as what spells you’ve prepared/have available for each slot
    • Rages/Wildshapes/Channel Divinities/Etc.

I’ve included, as an example, Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game’s posting template. Obviously, you’re free to modify the style (typeface, font size, separators, arrangement, picture placement, etc.), but this is essentially what needs to be there:

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIISir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail III

Human Noble Battle Master Fighter

AC: 18 (Chain Mail+2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 12, Insight 12, Investigation 10
Str:Save: +5
Athletics: +5

Carrying Capacity: 240 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 480 lb.
16 (+3) | Dex:Initiative: +0★
Save: −1
Acrobatics: −1
Slight-of-Hand: −1
Stealth: −1☆
★ Add Cha to Initiative (class feature)
☆ disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks from Chain Mail Armor.
9 (−1) | Con:Save: +4 15 (+2) | Int:Save: +0
Arcana: +0
History: +2
Investigation: +0
Nature: +0
Religion: +0
11 (+0) | Wis:Save: +2
Animal Handling: +2
Insight: +2
Medicine: +2
Perception: +2
Survival: +2
14 (+2) | Cha:Save: +1
Deception: +1
Intimidation: +3
Performance: +1
Persuasion: +3
13 (+1)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Ergot, and Solamnic

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’  | My actions

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game did some things. He said some things. He did some more things.

OOC

Action: Fire my crossbow.

Bonus Action:

Movement: Move 30 ft. to the space behind the tree.

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versitile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Light Crossbow (loading, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d8 − 1) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Ammunition:

20/20 Crossbow Bolts

Spellcasting:

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game is a 1st-level spellcaster. His spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14, +4 to hit with spell attacks). He has the following magical fighter spells prepared:

• 1st level (4/4 slots): command, protection from evil and good, thunderous smite

Class Features:

• 2/2 Wildshapes
  • 6/6 Channel Divinities
  • 3/3 Rages

Thank you very much for your cooperation. This really helps me DM for you way more efficiently. I know this is a lot to ask. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Posting Format

All of your posting templates are fine and you can keep them as you have them, now, but I need you all to add four things for me, please:

1. Under your character’s name, where you have what they are (lineage, background, class); please make that a link to your characters Character Sheet Thread.
  2. Just like tyrtaeus did with Decimus, please use the OOC function to put your saves and skills inside your attributes.
    • Please also add an initiative line inside your Dex, since at least one of you adds a different modifier to on top of Dex to initiative.
  3. In your Out-of-Character Fieldset near the bottom, please include Action, Bonus Action, Movement, Reaction, and Interact-with-Object. If any of these is not applicable to the post, put an em-dash (—)
  4. Underneath your OOC Fieldset, please use the Spoilers box to put in the following:
    • Your character’s possible actions (weapon attacks), bonus actions, and reactions
    • Ammunition
    • Spell Slots, with to-hit and spell-save DC, as well as what spells you’ve prepared/have available for each slot

I’ve included, as an example, Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game’s posting template. Obviously, you’re free to modify the style (typeface, font size, separators, arrangement, picture placement, etc.), but this is essentially what needs to be there:

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIISir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail III

13 (+1)

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game did some things. He said some things. He did some more things.

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versitile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Light Crossbow (loading, two-handed). Ranged Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d8 − 1) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Ammunition:

20/20 Crossbow Bolts

Spellcasting:

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game is a 1st-level spellcaster. His spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14, +4 to hit with spell attacks). He has the following magical fighter spells prepared:

• 1st level (4/4 slots): command, protection from evil and good, thunderous smite

Class Features:

• 2/2 Wildshapes
  • 6/6 Channel Divinities
  • 3/3 Rages

Thank you very much for your cooperation. This really helps me DM for you way more efficiently. I know this is a lot to ask. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Posting Format

• Ammunition

13 (+1)

OOC

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Ammunition:

20/20 Crossbow Bolts

Spellcasting:

Class Features:

• 2/2 Wildshapes
  • 6/6 Channel Divinities
  • 3/3 Rages