Edit History

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 22/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

The dreams and pulling was not a new experience for Lulani, however it had been a quite a few years ago. The dreams were nothing like last time though and made sleeping rather unpleasant and this made Lulani a bit more unpleasant to travel with. Her easy, laid back, rather sleepy smile had been absent for a while and her groaning had increased. As her and her sister got closer to Baromenes and the dreams, or more like nightmares really started to calm down, and so did Lulani's groaning. Her pleasant smile was present again and shown freely to any and all, when she was not buried in a book. Her turquoise eyes seemed to look at everything as if it was all some sort of lovely dream and she might just fall asleep at any moment. This place was much too new for her to be able to focus on any of her books at the moment and her sleepy eyes darted around with much more energy than she ever seemed to have. 

Unlike her sister, the boat ride had been rather pleasant. Lulani found she rather enjoyed boat rides for the most part, as long as the rocking stayed calm that was. It was like being in a wooden crib of sorts and being softly rocked by a mother or father. Also unlike her sister, she was not running through the streets. Her smile was a bit tighter and straight and her eyebrows furrowed slightly for but a moment. Her sisters energy could be overwhelming and somewhat annoying at times. Lulani would have liked to take in the sights some more as she headed this pull. The look passed, as she found it more amusing than annoying. She is more akin to the dog than me sometimes. , she thinks not for the first time. She could not deny that she was rather excited too. The last time she felt this way, she found her precious book. Lulani hugged the black book, unconsciously, as if to assure it was still with her.

She sat on her magically floating disk that held the bulk of her things as well as anything her sister wished to put on it. She wore a red dress that had two slits going up to the belt, as well as a red hooded cloak. They were well worn, tattered, and patched up. Her floating disk finally caught up with her sister and she looked around. It was a pleasant place ... but mostly empty. Mostly... Lulani slowly scooted to the front of the disk to let her legs hang off as she looked around at the others gathered. There were too few people here... was it a coincidence?  

"Oh~" Her eyes fell on the tall figure with horns and blueish skin. The woman's hair was like Lulani and her sister. Everything together put her in mind of a description of Noara. She is certainly lighter over all, Noara is said to have much darker features. She is no doubt tiefling, who can be blessed by the dark. She had not meant to make the sound, but was too transfixed to notice she had. Her blue-green eyes shifted as a red-haired woman spoke of being pulled here. It wasn't a coincidence! What is so special about the red heads I wonder? Lulani had no doubt that she and her sister was special, she also had no trouble believing that the tiefling was special. The only question was why this tiefling in particular and these two others? She started twirling her white hair in her finger, her smile turning a bit more awake. She did enjoy a mystery! 

"Hello and well met. My name is Lulani and this is my sister Billie. Our little brother there is called Valyv. We were indeed pulled here as well, however we do not know why. My hopes is that perhaps one of you may? Or perhaps the one who may is not here? Or perhaps there is something more here? Hmmm?" Her voice was soft and pleasant, her words are clear and said at somewhat a slow pace, but not too slow. Her cocked ever so slightly to the side for a moment as she twirled her hair, the smile ever present.

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 22/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

The dreams and pulling was not a new experience for Lulani, however it had been a quite a few years ago. The dreams were nothing like last time though and made sleeping rather unpleasant and this made Lulani a bit more unpleasant to travel with. Her easy, laid back, rather sleepy smile had been absent for a while and her groaning had increased. As her and her sister got closer to Baromenes and the dreams, or more like nightmares really started to calm down, and so did Lulani's groaning. Her pleasant smile was present again and shown freely to any and all, when she was not buried in a book. Her turquoise eyes seemed to look at everything as if it was all some sort of lovely dream and she might just fall asleep at any moment. This place was much too new for her to be able to focus on any of her books at the moment and her sleepy eyes darted around with much more energy than she ever seemed to have. 

Unlike her sister, the boat ride had been rather pleasant. Lulani found she rather enjoyed boat rides for the most part, as long as the rocking stayed calm that was. It was like being in a wooden crib of sorts and being softly rocked by a mother or father. Also unlike her sister, she was not running through the streets. Her smile was a bit tighter and straight and her eyebrows furrowed slightly for but a moment. Her sisters energy could be overwhelming and somewhat annoying at times. Lulani would have liked to take in the sights some more as she headed this pull. The look passed, as she found it more amusing than annoying. She is more akin to the dog than me sometimes. , she thinks not for the first time. She could not deny that she was rather excited too. The last time she felt this way, she found her precious book. Lulani hugged the black book, unconsciously, as if to assure it was still with her.

She sat on her magically floating disk that held the bulk of her things as well as anything her sister wished to put on it. She wore a red dress that had two slits going up to the belt, as well as a red hooded cloak. They were well worn, tattered, and patched up. Her floating disk finally caught up with her sister and she looked around. It was a pleasant place ... but mostly empty. Mostly... Lulani slowly scooted to the front of the disk to let her legs hang off as she looked around at the others gathered. There were too few people here... was it a coincidence?  

"Oh~" Her eyes fell on the tall figure with horns and blueish skin. The woman's hair was like Lulani and her sister. Everything together put her in mind of a description of Noara. She is certainly lighter over all, Noara is said to have much darker features. She is no doubt tiefling, who can be blessed by the dark. She had not meant to make the sound, but was too transfixed to notice she had. Her blue-green eyes shifted as a red-haired woman spoke of being pulled here. It wasn't a coincidence! What is so special about the red heads I wonder? Lulani had no doubt that she and her sister was special, she also had no trouble believing that the tiefling was special. The only question was why this tiefling in particular and these two others? She started twirling her white hair in her finger, her smile turning a bit more awake. She did enjoy a mystery! 

"Hello. My name is Lulani and this is my sister Billie. Our little brother there is called Valyv. We were indeed pulled here as well, however we do not know why. My hopes is that perhaps one of you may? Or perhaps the one who may is not here? Or perhaps there is something more here? Hmmm?" Her voice was soft and pleasant, her words are clear and said at somewhat a slow pace, but not too slow. Her cocked ever so slightly to the side for a moment as she twirled her hair, the smile ever present.