Edit History

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan - Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 21/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

Lulani listened intently to the others as she took her time with her food. She thought about her sister's question, her mind wondering if this was the first time the world had to be saved. She wondered if it was saved before, did the savior or saviors know that was their job? She suspected that as long as there was someone or something that saw the future, it would see the possibility of the world as they knew ending. Otherwise, what good would it be? Her gaze caught Mags, thought about the dream and wondered if the dreams were the exact same. He was an oracle, but wasn't the only one that saw the future. Her head slightly cocked to the side at Dae's comment. It made sense, she nodded just enough to indicate that she agreed with the thought. 

"The food and drink are very delicious, thank you. I am interested in what might be a desert for after I finish this fantastic pie.", she smiles at Aria. "Oh?~", she takes the shot offered and puts it down. She couldn't help but be a bit suspicious and figured at least one or two of the others might be too. Why were the sailors, or perhaps just one, buying them shots and leaving? She offers them a smile anyway, rather they caught it or not while they were leaving wasn't really her concern. Her eyebrow peaked as Mags reddened slightly, it took her a moment, but she figured it out. A sly smile replaced the grateful one, "You do have a fair face." 

Lulani met Mag's gaze, her smile faltering slightly as she heard he had not seen her in his visions. It returned quickly, once he mentioned a shadowy figure with a tome. For a moment she was a bit concerned why she would be the only one excluded, but the shadowy figure must be her. It was a bit odd how his visions worked.... or really how the gods showed him things? Was it the gods? Did it have to be? Could a person not have a gift that no one gave them? She stopped her mind from going down that rabbit hole. There were no answers to those questions, at least not now. Her hand had went to her black book. It was covered by her cloak, to protect it from food or drink spilling from the table. Part of her didn't think it needed the protection, but she wasn't about to test it. 

"Perhaps we should share our dream of the end? Just to see if any are different. There may be important information there." , she keeps her voice low. She closed her eyes and shared her own dream.As far as I know we all have the same dream. The one pitched in the game add. So, she goes over that.

Info

I'm not really sure what the limitations of message are. If someone can't speak to multiple people, then I'll edit.

Used:

Spell Slots: 1/2

Blessings of the Raven Queen 1/2

Hexblade's curse dies when grey-skinned man dies. Lu gains no healing and can not use it again until she finishes a short or long rest.

Dark shard amulet on prestidigitation to clean herself from yucky.

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan - Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 21/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

Lulani listened intently to the others as she took her time with her food. She thought about her sister's question, her mind wondering if this was the first time the world had to be saved. She wondered if it was saved before, did the savior or saviors know that was their job? She suspected that as long as there was someone or something that saw the future, it would see the possibility of the world as they knew ending. Otherwise, what good would it be? Her gaze caught Mags, thought about the dream and wondered if the dreams were the exact same. He was an oracle, but wasn't the only one that saw the future. Her head slightly cocked to the side at Dae's comment. It made sense, she nodded just enough to indicate that she agreed with the thought. "If we are so worried about people overhearing us, we can communicate more like this instead.", she offered with a whisper that magically traveled to their ears.

"The food and drink are very delicious, thank you. I am interested in what might be a desert for after I finish this fantastic pie.", she smiles at Aria. "Oh?~", she takes the shot offered and puts it down. She couldn't help but be a bit suspicious and figured at least one or two of the others might be too. Why were the sailors, or perhaps just one, buying them shots and leaving? She offers them a smile anyway, rather they caught it or not while they were leaving wasn't really her concern. Her eyebrow peaked as Mags reddened slightly, it took her a moment, but she figured it out. A sly smile replaced the grateful one, "You do have a fair face." 

Lulani met Mag's gaze, her smile faltering slightly as she heard he had not seen her in his visions. It returned quickly, once he mentioned a shadowy figure with a tome. For a moment she was a bit concerned why she would be the only one excluded, but the shadowy figure must be her. It was a bit odd how his visions worked.... or really how the gods showed him things? Was it the gods? Did it have to be? Could a person not have a gift that no one gave them? She stopped her mind from going down that rabbit hole. There were no answers to those questions, at least not now. Her hand had went to her black book. It was covered by her cloak, to protect it from food or drink spilling from the table. Part of her didn't think it needed the protection, but she wasn't about to test it. 

"Perhaps we should share our dream of the end? Just to see if any are different. There may be important information there." She closed her eyes and shared her own dream.As far as I know we all have the same dream. The one pitched in the game add. So, she goes over that.

Info

I'm not really sure what the limitations of message are. If someone can't speak to multiple people, then I'll edit.

Used:

Spell Slots: 1/2

Blessings of the Raven Queen 1/2

Hexblade's curse dies when grey-skinned man dies. Lu gains no healing and can not use it again until she finishes a short or long rest.

Dark shard amulet on prestidigitation to clean herself from yucky.