Edit History

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan - Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 21/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

Lulani let out a breath she had been holding in. Her sister had put three of those away and had already been a bit worried about it. "If you wish to speak of it, I will listen." , she offers, her gaze lingering for a moment. "I am not much of a drinker either... for the most part. Besides, we may want to do some research before bed and that is best done sober... although if we want to research we will have to split. Billie will not tolerate research." Lulani looks at Mags, "It's not my drink of choice... I mostly didn't trust where.. or who it came from. I wont stop my sister from taking them though.", her gaze finding her sister. The worry was still there. Maybe she should have 'spilled' the drink.... drinks. 

"Oh~ Are you?" , Lulani's blue-green eyes flashed to Damiaia and seemed to dance when she mentioned she was interested in the library. "You have neglected to say what your abilities in battle are."

She spares a glance at Billie's dance partner, her eyebrows shooting up for a second. He was an interesting one for sure, she looked forward to what her sister would tell her. "Be a dear and see if they know anything extra about the one's we fought earlier." , she shot a whisper to Billie. "Shall we go do some research while we still have some time left in the day."

Info

Used:

Spell Slots: 1/2

Blessings of the Raven Queen 1/2

Hexblade's curse dies when grey-skinned man dies. Lu gains no healing and can not use it again until she finishes a short or long rest.

Dark shard amulet on prestidigitation to clean herself from yucky.

fenrirlokison

fenrirlokison

image.png.c10c75ae87ff3a4c8be5b579a00cc1a8.png Lulani Zenar'inan - Shadar Kai Hexblade Warlock of the Tome  

AC: 14 | HP: 21/22 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13

Lulani let out a breath she had been holding in. Her sister had put three of those away and had already been a bit worried about it. "If you wish to speak of it, I will listen." , she offers, her gaze lingering for a moment. "I am not much of a drinker either... for the most part. Besides, we may want to do some research before bed and that is best done sober... although if we want to research we will have to split. Billie will not tolerate research." Lulani looks at Mags, "It's not my drink of choice... I mostly didn't trust where.. or who it came from. I wont stop my sister from taking them though.", her gaze finding her sister. The worry was still there. Maybe she should have 'spilled' the drink.... drinks. 

"Oh~ Are you?" , Lulani's blue-green eyes flashed to Damiaia and seemed to dance when she mentioned she was interested in the library. "You have neglected to say what your abilities in battle are."

She spares a glance at Billie's dance partner, her eyebrows shooting up for a second. He was an interesting one for sure, she looked forward to what her sister would tell her. "Be a dear and see if they know anything extra about the one's we fought earlier." , she shot a whisper to Billie. "Shall we go do some research while we still have some time left in the day."

Info

Used:

Spell Slots: 1/2

Blessings of the Raven Queen 1/2

Hexblade's curse dies when grey-skinned man dies. Lu gains no healing and can not use it again until she finishes a short or long rest.

Dark shard amulet on prestidigitation to clean herself from yucky.