Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

(This post is totally optional!)

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Graphic violence in general, but especially against innocents.  I don't mind the occasional bad guy getting decapitated, just don't go into a long description about it.  My theater of the mind can do the rest just fine.
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear I don't welcome the advance and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which has to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want the other person to drop it and leave me alone about it.  If an NPC hits on another NPC in an unwanted way, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with that.
  • Physical violence toward my character by another party member as a part of that party member's roleplay.  I think of this in terms of roll play vs. roleplay.  Violence toward my character as the result of a dice roll is fine, such as the case where a bad guy drops a mind-control spell on another party member who fails their save and then attacks mine.  Violence toward my character as a result of another player's idea about how to roleplay something is not, and I don't care if not allowing this means that my character dies or loses out on some other benefit.  Another player roleplaying hitting or slapping my character is hugely fun-ruining for me, period.  A mutually agreed-to, roleplayed spar would be the only exception I can think of off-hand that I might be willing to make, and even then, it would depend on whether I felt comfortable enough with the other person.

Veils

• Sex scenes

Thumbs-Up (stuff you’d actually be happy to see!)

• I'm not sure if we'll ever have need to travel anywhere by ship, but I do love a good sea encounter!
  • Party splits, if needed, to accommodate different likes and preferences.  I am not one who is going to be offended if a bunch of the male players want to go off and do some kind of super gory hack-n-slash side quest.  I am in favor of any option that lets people get what they want out of an RPG.  I am quite capable of finding something non-gory for my character to do in the meantime!
  • A real possibility of the death of a party member occurring, provided it's a good fight and not a rout.
  •  

Anything you’d rather others not read, but need to tell me, put it in a private-text bubble.

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Graphic violence in general, but especially against innocents.  I don't mind the occasional bad guy getting decapitated, just don't go into a long description about it.  My theater of the mind can do the rest just fine.
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear I don't welcome the advance and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which has to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want the other person to drop it and leave me alone about it.  If an NPC hits on another NPC in an unwanted way, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with that.
  • Physical violence toward my character by another party member if the character doing the violence is not being coerced in some way.  I don't want PvP, and I don't want violence even if another character is trying to "help" my character in some way, either.  If there's ever a question, I will accept my character's death rather than another player slapping or hitting her, no matter how good that other player's intentions might be, or what benefit my character might stand to gain from it.  This is a big fun-ruiner for me.  The case of the bad guy who drops a mind-control spell on another party member who then fails their save and attacks my character is different.  That's obviously a game thing that can happen, and if the other player doesn't have a choice about it, I can accept that.

Veils

• Sex scenes

• I'm not sure if we'll ever have need to travel anywhere by ship, but I do love a good sea adventure!
  • Party splits, if needed, to accommodate different likes and preferences.  I am not one who is going to be offended if a bunch of the male players want to go off and do some kind of super gory hack-n-slash side quest.  I am in favor of any option that lets people get what they want out of an RPG.  I am quite capable of finding something non-gory for my character to do in the meantime!    

Anything you’d rather others not read, but need to tell me, put it in a private-text bubble.

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear I don't welcome the advance and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which have to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want the other person to drop it and leave me alone about it.  If an NPC hits on another NPC in an unwanted way, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with that.
  • Physical violence toward my character by another party member if the character doing the violence is not being coerced in some way.  I don't want PvP, and I don't want violence even if another character is trying to "help" my character in some way, either.  If there's ever a question, I will accept my character's death rather than another player slapping or hitting her, no matter how good that other player's intentions might be, or what benefit my character might stand to gain from it.  This is a big fun-ruiner for me.  The case of the bad guy who drops a mind-control spell on another party member who then fails their save and attacks my character is different.  That's obviously a game thing that can happen, and if the other player doesn't have a choice about it, I can accept that.

Veils

• Sex scenes

• I'm not sure if we'll ever have need to travel anywhere by ship, but I do love a good sea adventure!

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear I don't welcome the advance and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which have to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want the other person to drop it and leave me alone about it.  If an NPC hits on another NPC in an unwanted way, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with that.

Veils

• Sex scenes

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Physical violence toward my character by another party member if the character doing the violence is not being coerced in some way.  I don't want PvP, and I don't want violence even if another character is trying to "help" my character in some way, either.  If there's ever a question, I will accept my character's death rather than another player slapping or hitting her, no matter how good that other player's intentions might be, or what benefit she might stand to gain from it.  This is a big fun-ruiner for me.  The case of the bad guy who drops a mind-control spell on another party member who then fails their save and attacks mine is different.  That's obviously a game thing that can happen, and I'm A-OK with that because the other player doesn't have a choice about it.

Veils

• Sex scenes

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear it's unwelcome and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which have to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want to be left alone after that.  If an NPC hits on another NPC in an unwanted way, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with that.
  • Physical violence toward my character by another party member if the character doing the violence is not being coerced in some way.  I don't want PvP, and I don't want violence even if another character is trying to "help" my character in some way, either.  If there's ever a question, I will accept my character's death rather than another player slapping or hitting her, no matter how good that other player's intentions might be, or what benefit she might stand to gain from it.  This is a big fun-ruiner for me.  The case of the bad guy who drops a mind-control spell on another party member who then fails their save and attacks mine is different.  That's obviously a game thing that can happen, and I'm A-OK with that because the other player doesn't have a choice about it.

Veils

• Sex scenes

tbgg

tbgg

Lines & Veils

Lines

• Sexual violence
  • Sexual harassment, both from bad guys AND fellow party members.  The two biggies here for me are being hit on romantically if I make it clear it's unwelcome and having my character's private parts touched, neither of which have to be violent. I am not anti-romance per se, but if I turn down an advance, I want to be left alone after that.  A NPC being hit on in an unwanted way by another NPC, and the party puts a stop to the unwanted behavior, I'd be okay with.

Veils

• Sex scenes