Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel agreed with her companions as they tried to stay far away from the ants. Their business was none of theirs and she wanted to make sure they didn't aggravate them. She moved closer to the wall and flattened herself and inched along.

OoC

You can put me behind our scout.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel agreed with her companions as they tried to stay far away from the ants. Their business was none of theirs and she wanted to make sure they didn't aggravate them. She moved closer to the wall and flattened herself and inched along.

OoC

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC