Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel nods in acknowledgement of the elf's name in satisfaction and looks to her companions. She tells the elves, "I am Aeruiel Moonshadow, daughter of elf ranger Lafali Nadar. Do you know him?" She is hoping some elf would recognize her father's name and tell her if he is still alive and out in this world. She didn't think to introduce her companions as she wasn't sure if they wanted her doing all the introductions herself. She was after all not the leader of this party.

OoC

I don't expect these elves to know her father, it is just a personal goal of her's to find him out in her adventures.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel nods in acknowledgement of the elf's name in satisfaction and looks to her companions. She tells the elves, "I am Aeruiel Moonshadow, daughter of elf ranger Lafali Nadar. Do you know him?" She is hoping some elf would recognize her father's name and tell her if he is still alive and out in this world. She didn't think to introduce her companions as she wasn't sure if they wanted her doing all the introductions herself. She was after all not the leader of this party.

OoC

I don't expect these elves to know her father, it is just a personal goal of her's to find him out in her adventures.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.