Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel shakes her head side to side to indicated that they have not seen any other elves. "No ..." She looks to her party and says, "But ... we did encounter some giant ants, some kobolds, and this little faerie pretending to be a "ghost" that has a real sour attitude. He almost killed a companion of ours." She thought about telling them about the bandits being the main reason they are here but she wanted to get a feel of them first before revealing that information; after all, they could be the bandits they are looking for.

Feeling a little embarrassed to ask she says, "Do you two know how to make evlen bow-staff? My friend lost him in the ruins below and he could use a weapon. He is borrowing my bow at the moment, but he really should have an evlen bow-staff." She is hoping to capitalize on their arrival to see if they are skilled craftsmen that can produce such a bow-staff quickly.

OoC

She failed a Sense Motive check on them some posts ago so I'm assuming she is super trusting of them right now.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel shakes her head side to side to indicated that they have not seen any other elves. "No ..." She looks to her party and says, "But ... we did encounter some giant ants, some kobolds, and this little faerie pretending to be a "ghost" that has a real sour attitude. He almost killed a companion of ours." She thought about telling them about the bandits being the main reason they are here but she wanted to get a feel of them first before revealing that information; after all, they could be the bandits they are looking for.

Feeling a little embarrassed to ask she says, "Do you two know how to make evlen bow-staff? My friend lost him in the ruins below and he could use a weapon. He is borrowing my bow at the moment, but he really should have an evlen bow-staff." She is hoping to capitalize on their arrival to see if they are skilled craftsmen that can produce such a bow-staff quickly.

OoC

She failed a Sense Motive check on them some posts ago so I'm assuming she is super trusting of them right now.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC