Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel Moonshadow   Half-Moon Elf Barbarian from Ashabenford

Aeruiel tells her companions, "Before we sleep tonight, should we all go over any information we have about this place in case we might have missed an important detail?" She tries to remember anything that she can add to this conversation, even if she is just repeating herself. Maybe there is a clue that has been overlooked between all of them.

Aeruiel remembers "Late one night, while working the tables at the White Hart Inn, I overheard a drunk and loud braggart Sembian mercenary of middling age tell a fellow off by proclaiming that he was descendant from one of the Sembian soldiers who sacked the famous bandit hold of Galath's Roost and one day he'll travel hence to find the treasure hidden there by the famous bandit lord Galath. He followed this up by singing a short catchy rhyme that I have never forgotten."

Seek the fruit of the vine
To find the gold that once was mine

OoC

I would like for all of us to share any pieces of info that might be relevant to this area. Maybe each of us has a different point of view and can start mashing up the tales to formulate a better idea of these ruins. It may be a wasted effort, but considering I play in other games I might not always remember the facts of a particular adventure I'm in. It could serve as a good refresher.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

Aeruiel tells her companions, "Before we sleep tonight, should we all go over any information we have about this place in case we might have missed an important detail?" She tries to remember anything that she can add to this conversation, even if she is just repeating herself. Maybe there is a clue that has been overlooked between all of them.

Aeruiel remembers "Late one night, while working the tables at the White Hart Inn, I overheard a drunk and loud braggart Sembian mercenary of middling age tell a fellow off by proclaiming that he was descendant from one of the Sembian soldiers who sacked the famous bandit hold of Galath's Roost and one day he'll travel hence to find the treasure hidden there by the famous bandit lord Galath. He followed this up by singing a short catchy rhyme that I have never forgotten."

OoC

I would like for all of us to share any pieces of info that might be relevant to this area. Maybe each of us has a different point of view and can start mashing up the tales to formulate a better idea of these ruins. It may be a wasted effort, but considering I play in other games I might not always remember the facts of a particular adventure I'm in. It could serve as a good refresher.

AppearanceFemale half-elf, age 17, blonde, blue eyes, fair skin, 5'-7" tall weight about 125 lbs.

She is described as a willful and free spirited young woman, who likes playing pranks, and flies into fits of rage when bullied.

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC

rauhric

rauhric

spacer.png

OoC