Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

Wow. The Nature skill allows you to Command an Animal? I did not know that, @Zen Gypsy. Spiffy! However, if everybody else is in agreement, maybe we could just ask the quail to lead us to its nest? Then, I suppose we could ask it if we could remove a feather from its nest (assuming that we don't disturb any eggs)?

Thank you. I do apologize for my ignorance, though. I am something of a novice in the PF2e system. I have the core rulebook, but I haven't read it from start to finish. I certainly welcome any advice that you and the others can suggest.

artsmythe

artsmythe

Wow. The Nature skill allows you to Command an Animal? I did not know that, @Zen Gypsy. Spiffy! However, if everybody else is in agreement, maybe we could just ask the quail to lead us to its nest? Then, I suppose we could ask it if we could remove a feather from its nest (assuming that we don't disturb any eggs)?

I apologize for my ignorance. I am something of a novice in the PF2e system. I have the core rulebook, but I haven't read it from start to finish. I certainly welcome any advice that you and the others can suggest.