Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

After Kaikara’s careful oration, Thandeka wanted to hug her, but she waited for her turn. At the appropriate time, she stands up to address the smiling teacher’s inquiries. Before she speaks, though, she holds her arms out, then presses her palms together and bows deeply to show the proper respect due to an elder. She then stands up to her full height of 5' 11".

Not as tall as her new-found friend, the young girl still stands very tall for a human female of her village. Yet, while tall, she is not overly muscular. Her busy lifestyle back home allows her to maintain a very trim and athletic figure.

Together with her high cheekbones, sharp nose, sloe eyes, and smoothly dark complexion, Thandeka’s simple Spartan beauty has caused many heads to turn as she passes by. She keeps her long, shiny, black hair combed back and neatly plaited. She wears little make-up except for some facial tattoos around her eyes as is traditional for her people. Any more fussing around would give people the wrong impression, suggesting arrogance or pride.

The Dawnflower cleric follows the traditional ways of dress and adornment as befits a true priestess of Sarenrae -- Keleshite robes, reminiscent of the desert dervishes in the north, of shiny white and gold. And just like some others, she wears some jewelry sporting ankhs. Thandeka also wears worn but dutifully polished studded leather. She also carries a wooden shield emblazoned with the sign of the Healing Light as well as a well-used scimitar in homage to the goddess Everlight.

With her head held high, she intones in a firm voice the following, “If I may be permitted, Teacher Ot, I am Thandeka Sun-Steel, daughter of the healer Ashiki Heart-Strong, and granddaughter of Imara Farsight, village elder of distant Bendakahr. I am a priestess of the blessed Sarenrae. You ask for my interests and my strengths and I shall tell you.”

“I am a servant to my goddess and my people. I enjoy the wonders of nature – both plants and animals alike. I love music and singing, especially hymns glorifying the Cleansing Light. I like the company of others but am unafraid to spend quiet moments alone. And I prefer civility and order.”

“As to my strengths, I am not as learned as some of the others assembled here. I am not well-versed in matters arcane, primal or occult, but I am trained in the divine ways of the Church of Sarenrae. I seek to better my understanding of this world and I dedicate my efforts towards that quest by attending your excellent institution.”

“I hope that I can also act as a proverbial bridge amongst our community -- a conduit, if you will – to connect one and all with the magic that is truly Magaambya.”

Mechanics

Main Hand: Scimitar
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

After Kaikarra’s oration, Thandeka then stands up to address the smiling teacher’s inquiries. Before she speaks, though, she holds her arms out, then presses her palms together and bows deeply to show the proper respect due to an elder. She then stands up to her full height of 5' 11".

Not as tall as her new-found friend, the young girl still stands very tall for a human female of her village. Yet, while tall, she is not overly muscular. Her busy lifestyle back home allows her to maintain a very trim and athletic figure.

Together with her high cheekbones, sharp nose, and sloe eyes, Thandeka’s simple Spartan beauty has caused many heads to turn as she passes by. She keeps her long, shiny, black hair combed back and neatly plaited. She wears little make-up except for some facial tattoos around her eyes as is traditional for her people. Any more fussing around would give people the wrong impression, suggesting arrogance or pride.

The Dawnflower cleric follows the traditional ways of dress and adornment as befits a true priestess of the Sarenrae -- Keleshite robes, reminiscent of the desert dervishes in the north, of shiny white and gold. And just like some others, she wears some jewelry sporting ankhs. Thandeka also wears worn but dutifully polished studded leather and carries a wooden shield emblazoned with the sign of the Healing Light as well as a well-used scimitar in homage to the goddess Everlight.

With her head held high, she intones in a firm voice the following, “If I may be permitted, Teacher Ot, I am Thandeka Sun-Steel, daughter of the healer Ashiki Heart-Strong, and granddaughter of Imara Farsight, village elder of distant Bendakahr. I am a priestess of the blessed Sarenrae. You ask for my interests and my strengths and I shall tell you.”

“I am a servant to my goddess and my people. I enjoy the wonders of nature – both plants and animals alike. I love music and singing, especially hymns glorifying the Cleansing Light. I like the company of others but am unafraid to spend quiet moments alone. And I prefer civility and order.”

“As to my strengths, I am not as learned as some of the others assembled here. I am not well-versed in matters arcane, primal or occult, but I am trained in the divine ways of the Church of Sarenrae. I seek to better my understanding of this world and I dedicate my efforts towards that quest by attending your excellent institution.”

“I hope that I can also act as a proverbial bridge amongst our community -- a conduit, if you will – to connect one and all with the magic that is truly Magaambya.”

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

After Kaikarra’s oration, Thandeka then stands up to address the smiling teacher’s inquiries. Before she speaks, though, she holds her arms out, then presses her palms together and bows deeply to show the proper respect due to an elder. She then stands up to her full height of 5' 11".

Together with her high cheekbones, sharp nose, and sloe eyes, Thandeka’s simple Spartan beauty has caused many heads to turn as she passes by. She keeps her long, shiny, black hair combed back and neatly plaited. She wears little make-up except for some facial tattoos around her eyes as is traditional for her people. Any more fussing around would give people the wrong impression, suggesting arrogance or pride.

The Dawnflower anchorite follows the traditional ways of dress and adornment as befits a true priestess of the Sarenrae -- Keleshite robes, reminiscent of the desert dervishes in the north, of shiny white and gold. And just like some others, she wears some jewelry sporting ankhs. Thandeka also wears worn but dutifully polished studded leather and carries a wooden shield emblazoned with the sign of the Healing Light as well as a well-used scimitar in homage to the goddess Everlight.

With her head held high, she intones in a firm voice the following, “If I may be permitted, Teacher Ot, I am Thandeka Sun-Steel, daughter of the healer Ashiki Heart-Strong, and granddaughter of Imara Farsight, of the village of Bendakahr. I am a priestess of the blessed Sarenrae. You ask for my interests and my strengths and I shall tell you.”

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

After Kaikarra’s oration, Thandeka then stands up to address the smiling teacher’s inquiries. Before she speaks, though, she holds her arms out, then presses her palms together and bows deeply to show the proper respect due to an elder.

The Dawnflower anchorite follows the traditional ways of dress and adornment as befits a true priestess of the Sarenrae -- Keleshite robes, reminiscent of the desert dervishes in the north, of shiny white and gold. And just like some others, she wears some jewelry sporting ankhs. Thandeka also wears worn but dutifully polished studded leather and carries a wooden shield emblazoned with the sign of the Healing Light as well as a well-used scimitar in homage to the goddess Everlight.

With her head held high, she intones in a firm voice the following, “If I may be permitted, Teacher Ot, I am Thandeka Sun-Steel, daughter of Ashiki Heart-Strong, and granddaughter of Imara Farsight, of the village of Bendakahr. I am a priestess of the blessed Sarenrae. You ask for my interests and my strengths and I shall tell you.”

Mechanics