Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

Lily flushed with the comments of the newcomer, quite direct and confident. She wasn't used to compliments for the most part, having few of them in her new life.

"Thank you Thandeka." Lilly took the offered candle, holding it in one hand, as she rubbed Moz's eye ridges with her other. She pondered the issue silently for a moment before speaking again, "What do you think Moz? He did say it after all, right?"

Lilly held her candle over Thandeka's already lit candle, the wick of her candle in the burning flame until it caught and then set it down. "There we go. The candle has been lit, without flint or matches, and thank you a second time Thandeka. I've no fire magic prepared right now, so that was quite helpful."

OoC

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

WiP

Lilly, gathered with a number of the others, was excited and nervous and a bit frightened all at the same time. Having a teacher there in this type of setting seemed to be the beginning of what would lead her down a path she'd been trying to pursue for many years; learning in an environment where she need not worry about fitting in or fearing for her well being. * This is it... it really is... isn't it... * Her mind turned over the past few years of events as other students began to respond to the teacher as she half paid attention, distracted by her own emotions. She was in fact so distracted that she had failed to realize when it was her turn to speak.

Her face flushed with embarrassment for a brief moment but faded back into the pale white of her normal complexion as she stepped forward. She hadn't been in Magaambya long but she'd learned the proper etiquette for this type of situation as well as many other things and certainly didn't want to keep anyone waiting.

Addressing the teacher suitably she also bowed to him, the only sign of Moz being the very tip of his tail, barely protruding from beneath her hair. "Teacher Ot," she straightened from her bow, "I have been traveling for many years now, looking for a place, dreaming of one, that I could call home. One where the need to cover my face did not exist and where I would not be driven from. I was born in a small village that is no more, and not on any map of note but my travels have brought me here and I am very hopeful that this place will be the new home I have been looking for." At this point she nodded to the others before she continued.

"What I know more than other things is farming and milling from my youth. My father was a miller and our extended family were farmers. I learned a great deal about both that I could use to help out here and in a broader sense as well." She lifted her hand to her chin and rested her finger there a moment as she thought.

"I have trained myself in all that I could find of the arcane and occult through my travels. Those same travels have taught me much about different peoples in various places, how they work together, and their politics. As I spent time in these unfamiliar lands I needed to learn how to survive as well or I would not be here today. I did discover, almost by chance, and quite early, that somehow I am connected to something greater than myself and have a facility with sigils, symbols, words, books, and patterns if you will. Language itself as a structure, very interesting seeing things written, whether they are etched in stone or inked on paper. I am in this way a practitioner of magics but I receive my knowledge through my tiny friend whom is being slightly bashful right now and hiding in my hair where he feels quite safe." She lowered her hand, and arm, back to her side.

"I am truly new to Magaambya but hope this will be a place I can contribute to. I would learn more about the arcane abilities I've discovered along with my friend Mox" She touches the pick tail in her hair gently. "I would learn more about this place and more of the many languages and symbols of the world as I find them fascinating." She stepped back to the side once again, signaling that she was finished.

OoC

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)