Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

After Teacher Ot announces the second challenge, Thandeka thinks a moment, then beckons the others to her side. She briefly considers whispering but thinks better of it. First off, that would be disrespectful of their mentor. And secondly, Teacher Ot would probably be judging them on how well they work together and not just on how successful their solution might be to the test.

Besides, he might have a way of listening in on their thoughts, anyway.

“My first thought was that we might scare the quail in some fashion and when it tries to fly away, it might leave a feather or two behind for us. However, Teacher Ot seems to be rather protective of the bird. And I would rather not hurt the quail in any way, if possible. It is such a pretty creature.

"My other thought is that if it has a nest, we might be able to find some feathers in or around it. And yet again, there might be a problem in that. I believe that quails tend to make their nests on the ground, not up there in the eaves from where it flew down. Well, what do you others think?”

Mechanics/OOC

Main Hand: Scimitar
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

After Teacher Ot announces the second challenge, Thandeka thinks a moment, then beckons the others to her side. She briefly considers whispering but thinks better of it. First off, that would be disrespectful of their mentor. And secondly, Teacher Ot would probably be judging them on how well they work together and not just on how successful their solution might be to the test.

“My first thought was that we might scare the quail in some fashion and when it tries to fly away, it might leave a feather or two behind for us. However, Teacher Ot seems to be rather protective of the bird. And I would rather not hurt the quail in any way, if possible. It is such a pretty creature.

"My other thought is that if it has a nest, we might be able to find some feathers in or around it. And yet again, there might be a problem in that I believe that quails tend to make their nests on the ground, not up there in the eaves from where it flew down. Well, what do you others think?”

Mechanics/OOC

artsmythe

artsmythe

After Teacher Ot announces the second challenge, Thandeka thinks a moment, then beckons the others to her side. She briefly considers whispering but thinks better of it. First off, that would be disrespectful of the mentor. And secondly, Teacher Ot would probably be judging them on how well they work together and not on how successful their solution might be to the test.

"My other thought is that if it has a nest, we might be able to find some feathers in or around it. And yet again, there might be a problem in that I believe that quails tend to make their nests on the ground, not up there in the eaves from where it flew down. Well, what do you others think?”

Mechanics/OOC

artsmythe

artsmythe

On 3/31/2023 at 11:28 AM, artsmythe said:

After Teacher Ot announces the second challenge, Thandeka thinks a moment, then beckons the others to her side. She briefly considers whispering but thinks better of it. After all, Teacher Ot would probably be judging them on how well they work together and not on how successful their solution might be to the test.

My other thought is that if it has a nest, we might be able to find some feathers in or around it. And yet again, there might be a problem in that I believe that quails tend to make their nests on the ground, not up there in the eaves from where it flew down. Well, what do you others think?”

Mechanics/OOC