Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Shee

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

"Oh... um...." Thandeka gives her head a little shake and blinks her eyes, as if awakening from a trance. What is it about Alandri that causes this effect on her?

Anyway, she considers what's been said and done by the others. (She wasn't surprised at the direct approach that the boys used, of course.) She would have preferred hearing from her friend Lilly, too, but the professor was waiting for an answer of some sort. And then she considers Teacher Ot's reaction at Silas' offhand quip.

She then turns to Kaikara and holds out her hands for a bit of the honey treat. “Your idea has merit, Kaikara. Before we do anything, we should win the quail's trust with a gift. Would you mind, my friend?"

Finally she turns to Teacher Ot... and the quail. "Come, my friend. Come and enjoy some of this wonderful honey treat that gentle Kaikara has to share with you and your children. And if you will permit it, may we please have one of your feathers? Teacher Ot asks us to do this thing.”

Stat Block

Mechanics/OOC

OOC: Oh, great -- a critical failure?!🙄

Main Hand: Honey treat
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Perception (NOTE: See below.)

Action 2: Diplomacy (NOTE: See below.)

Action 3: Nature (NOTE: "Command" the Quail.)

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

"Oh... um...." Thandeka gives her head a little shake and blinks her eyes, as if awakening from a trance. What is it about Alandri that causes this effect on her?

Anyway, she considers what's been said and done by the others. (She wasn't surprised at the direct approach that the boys used, of course.) She would have preferred hearing from her friend Lilly, too, but the professor was waiting for an answer of some sort. And then she considers Teacher Ot's reaction at Silas' offhand quip.

She then turns to Kaikara and holds out her hands for a bit of the honey treat. “Your idea has merit, Kaikara. Before we do anything, we should win the quail's trust with a gift. Would you mind, my friend?"

Finally she turns to Teacher Ot... and the quail. "Come, my friend. Come and enjoy some of this wonderful honey treat that gentle Kaikara has to share with you and your children. And if you will permit it, may we please have one of your feathers? Teacher Ot asks us to do this thing.”

Mechanics/OOC

OOC: Oh, great -- a critical failure?!🙄

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics/OOC

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

Finally she turns to Teacher Ot... and the quail. "Come, my friend. Come and enjoy some of this wonderful honey treat that gentle Kaikara has to share with you and your children.”

Mechanics/OOC

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.