Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Interposing her body between the spellcasters and the powerful warrior-woman, Thandeka holds up her hands and tries to defuse the situation. She pointedly casts a meaningful glance in the direction of Teacher Ot, then calmly addresses Silas and Alandri. “Gentlemen, please. We are all here to learn, to better ourselves, at Magaambya, no matter what our backgrounds, ancestry and prior training. I for one am willing to open my mind to new ways of learning and -- hopefully -- will become a better person as result of all this. If you disagree with Teacher Ot's lessons or any of our future instructors' techniques, by all means, do something constructive about it. Use your influence to make things better not just for yourselves but for everyone else here at the academy. I am sure that such gainful efforts will win you not just the admiration of your fellow peers, but the respect of your families.”

Thandeka then steps next to the tall Matanji fighter and quietly whispers to her friend, "Your respect for our teachers is laudable, gentle Kaikara, but patience is required here, not confrontation. Be patient, my friend. Remember that Teacher Ot is watching and evaluating us all, and we have much to learn from him. Come. Let us try to decipher his riddle together."

The priestess of the Dawnflower then turns around, looking for help and advice from Lilly, who has remained silent throughout this exchange.

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Interposing her body between the spellcasters and the warrior-woman, Thandeka holds up her hands and tries to defuse the situation. She pointedly casts a glance at Teacher Ot, then calmly addresses Silas and Alandri. “Gentlemen, please. We are all here to learn, to better ourselves, at Magaambya, no matter what our backgrounds, ancestry and prior training. I for one am willing to open my mind to new ways of learning and -- hopefully -- will become a better person as result of all this. If you disagree with Teacher Ot's lessons or any of our future instructors' techniques, by all means, do something constructive about it. Use your influence to make things better not just for yourselves but for everyone else here at the academy. I am sure that such gainful efforts will win you not just the admiration of your fellow peers, but the respect of your families.”

Thandeka then steps next to the tall Matanji fighter and quietly whispers to her friend, "Your respect for our teachers is laudable, gentle Kaikara, but patience is required here, not confrontation. Be patient, my friend. Remember that Teacher Ot is watching and evaluating us all, and we have much to learn from him. Come. Let us try to decipher his riddle together."

The priestess of the Dawnflower then turns around, looking for help and advice from Lilly, who has remained silent throughout this exchange.

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3: