Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

"Oh, Kaikara. That's a very good point. Snakes do shed their skins. Maybe that's why this beautiful creature has a spike on its tail -- to help pull off its skin when it's ready. In any event, I wish I had thought of it. I... I guess I've been distracted of late." Thandeka deliberately tries to ignore the handsome sorcerer's latest flirtation.

Turning back to her friends, she then says, "Still, clever Silas has a valid observation. Perhaps magic can, indeed, be understood in many ways. Maybe if we can combine our different experiences and expertise, we might be able to decipher this new conundrum. Come, please. Let us all try."

The beautiful human lass gently holds out the Garundi shovel-snout snake for all to examine, its shiny scales glistening like tiny jewels. All the while she concentrates, trying mightily to solve the riddle.

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Lore (Local Terrain).

Action 2: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Medicine.

Action 3: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Religion.

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

"Oh, Kaikara. That's a very good point. Snakes do shed their skins. Maybe that's why this beautiful creature has a spike on its tail -- to help pull off its skin when it's ready. In any event, I wish I had thought of it. I... I guess I've been distracted of late." Thandeka deliberately tries to ignore the handsome sorcerer's latest flirtation.

Turning back to her friends, she then says, "Still, clever Silas has a valid observation. Perhaps magic can, indeed, be understood in many ways. Maybe if we can combine, our different experiences and expertise, we might be able to decipher this new conundrum. Come, please. Let us all try."

The beautiful human lass gently holds out the Garundi shovel-snout snake for all to examine, its shiny scales glistening like tiny jewels. All the while she concentrates, trying mightily to solve the riddle.

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Lore (Local Terrain).

Action 2: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Medicine.

Action 3: Tries to Recall Knowledge on snakes using Religion.