Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka is surprised at the shrewd and rapid analysis that the catfolk thaumaturge displayed so readily. “A ‘shadow twin’? What in the Mwangi Expanse is that? How does Silas know these things? There is so much that I do not know.” The priestess then started wondering about her own worthiness to her village, her family and Magaambya Academy.

She would have decided then and there to give up, but she couldn’t help but notice Kaikara’s own obvious battle with self-doubt. Thandeka quietly reaches out to hold the warrior-maiden's powerful hand in solidarity. And when her friend Lilly unashamedly speaks up expressing her own ignorance and curiosity, she remembers that that after all was why she was at the fabled learning institution – to learn and to grow. Ignorance is not a sin, not in the eyes of the benevolent Sarenrae.

The human tries to focus on what is being discussed, but she also tries to calm the agitated pygmy gnoll. “There, there, Anchor Root. All will be well. I just know it. And I know that you will make a marvelous, um, ‘bonekeeper’.”

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka is surprised at the shrewd and rapid analysis that the catfolk thaumaturge displayed so readily. “A ‘shadow twin’? What in the Mwangi Expanse is that? How does Silas know these things? There is so much that I do not know.” The priestess then started wondering about her own worthiness to her village, her family and Magaambya Academy.

She would have decided then and there to give up, but she couldn’t help but notice Kaikara’s own obvious battle with self-doubt. Thandeka quietly reaches out to hold the warrior-maiden hand in solidarity. And when her friend Lilly unashamedly speaks up expressing her own ignorance and curiosity, she remembers that that after all was why she was at the fabled learning institution – to learn and to grow. Ignorance is not a sin, not in the eyes of the benevolent Sarenrae.

The human tries to focus on what is being discussed, but she also tries to calm the agitated pygmy gnoll. “There, there, Anchor Root. All will be well. I just know it. And I know that you will make a marvelous, um, ‘bonekeeper’.”

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3: