Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Thandeka ponders this latest problem... and gets an idea. Smiling, she holds out her hand for the stone, and then asks, "With your permission, Teacher Ot?" Next she proceeds to extract a veil from her pouch. She then hands one end of the humble cloth to Lilly and the other... to Silas. "Master Foljet, if you please?"

Looking at the two of them, the priestess adds, “Now, please, pull the ends and keep the veil taut between you. Thank you.”

As the two of them hold the veil between them, Thandeka then takes the stone and... drops it onto the material, whereupon it bounces merrily for a bit before settling down.

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar sheathed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

Thandeka ponders this latest problem... and gets an idea. Smiling, she holds out her hand for the stone, and then asks, "With your permission, Teacher Ot?" Next she proceeds to extract a veil from her pouch. She then hands one end of the humble cloth to Lilly and the other... to Silas. "Master Foljet, if you please?"

As the two of them hold the handkerchief between them, Thandeka then takes the stone and... drops it onto the material, whereupon it bounces merrily for a bit before settling down.

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka ponders this latest problem... and gets an idea. Smiling, she holds out her hand for the stone, and then asks, "With your permission, Teacher Ot?" Next she proceeds to extract a handkerchief from her pouch. She then hands one end of the simple cloth to Lilly and the other... to Silas. "Master Foljet, if you please?"

As the two of them hold the handkerchief between them, Thandeka then takes the stone and... drops it onto the material, whereupon it bounces merrily for a bit before settling down.

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka ponders this latest problem... and gets an idea. Smiling, she holds out her hand for the stone, and then asks, "With your permission, Teacher Ot?" Next she proceeds to extract a handkerchief from her pouch. She then hands one end of the simple cloth to Lilly and the other... to Silas. "Master Foljet, if you please?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

On 5/7/2023 at 7:34 AM, artsmythe said:

Thandeka nods in agreement with Lilly, pleased that her learned friend has confirmed the priestess' very thoughts on the subject, but the young human blushes. "Forgive me, Teacher Ot, but I have little to no skill in crafting an appropriate tribute to this creature's life. Perhaps one of the others...?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

spacer.pngSilas Foljet - Catfolk Thaumaturge Application  Sheet

AC: 17 | HP: 17/17 | Fortitude: +6 | Reflex: +6 | Will: +4Perception: +4

Silas snorts and folds his arms languidly, tilting his head to one side.

"I think Anchor Root should do it. None of us know how. And you may call this conjecture, but I believe that the relationship between spirits and objects is symbolic in many ways. What matters to the spirit, in my humble opinion, is that the effort is made by one who knows what it represents and shares those feelings. Which, as nonadherents all, we do not, sympathize as we may or mayn't. So who better to carve the bone, than the Bonekeeper-to-be?"

Silas punctuates his remark with an eyebrow waggle and a confident smirk towards the nervous Gnoll.

Mechanics/OOC

OOC:

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Free Action:

Thandeka nods in agreement with Lilly, pleased that her learned friend has confirmed the priestess' very thoughts on the subject, but the young human blushes. "Forgive me, Teacher Ot, but I have little to no skill in crafting an appropriate tribute to this creature's life. Perhaps one of the others...?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Thandeka ponders this latest problem... and gets an idea. Smiling, she holds out her hand for the stone, and then asks, "With your permission, Teacher Ot?" Next she proceeds a handkerchief from her pouch. She then hands one end of the cloth to Lilly and the other... to Silas. "Master Foljet, if you please?"

As the two of them hold the handkerchief between them, Thandeka takes the stone and... drops it onto the material, whereupon it bounces merrily for a bit before settling down.

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

spacer.pngSilas Foljet - Catfolk Thaumaturge Application  Sheet

AC: 17 | HP: 17/17 | Fortitude: +6 | Reflex: +6 | Will: +4Perception: +4

Silas snorts and folds his arms languidly, tilting his head to one side.

"I think Anchor Root should do it. None of us know how. And you may call this conjecture, but I believe that the relationship between spirits and objects is symbolic in many ways. What matters to the spirit, in my humble opinion, is that the effort is made by one who knows what it represents and shares those feelings. Which, as nonadherents all, we do not, sympathize as we may or mayn't. So who better to carve the bone, than the Bonekeeper-to-be?"

Silas punctuates his remark with an eyebrow waggle and a confident smirk towards the nervous Gnoll.

Mechanics/OOC

OOC:

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Free Action:

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3: