Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

The rooms were simply enormous, something she'd noticed immediately when they'd passed through them earlier. In fact, the building itself was huge. Much larger than virtually every inn or tavern she'd seen on her travels here the building was not only a marvel due to the sheer size but also its beauty. Being given a space so large and open was strange for her. After all, she'd spent a good two years in an oversized jar on a lab table as she grew strong enough to survive the world! This, this was, overwhelming. Everything about the space was larger than the life she'd grown accustomed to. The bed was massive, she was like a small island in the middle of the sea as she sat there rubbing Moz along his lower jaw. He'd already explored the ceiling of the room and all the walls but returned to her as he always did.

When a knock came on her door she rolled to the edge of the bed and made her way to the door quickly. After all, she didn't want to keep anyone important waiting, or anyone else for that matter. She didn't want to be rude and hadn't really been certain if she should close the door in the first place or not. Eventually she had, not really for her own privacy really but simply to get a better sense of the space of the room. "Hello there, Esi!" An upbeat, light woodwind and flute musical piece, played faintly. "I am Lilly... and this," she held up her hand, arm stretched out high above her as she made a slight bow, and Moz scrambled to the top of her hand and posed, thrusting his tiny head up as though he were pointing to the sky "... is Moz, my companion."

Lilly giggled as she relaxed and Moz ran back to perch on her shoulder. "Hey Alandri! Esi was just asking about meeting us, all of us." She paused a moment, "We should all walk around the hallway to the right and introduce you Esi." Lilly paused and glanced back to the room behind her, "If you need a room this one is quite large Alandri. I don't know why anyone would need so much space for themselves! I could share it with you... is that something people do here? I've lived in a jar, barely larger than myself, hidden in a box not much larger for months on end, and stayed in a large room, not unlike this one, with cots stacked so tightly together that one could barely walk between the rows. This place is enormous and certainly more than one person needs!" There was nothing suggestive about her offer or words, nor did she pick up on any suggestion Alandri might have been making. It was clear that her life experiences as well as how literally different than most she was showed in both obvious and subtle ways. Thinking nothing of her offer she started to walk north toward the center hallway and the room next to the one she'd selected, "Shall we go Esi?"

OoC

As a side note...

Lilly, despite being "female" really isn't. She's a grown creature without a digestive or matter processing organs / systems and doesn't have the associated waste systems either. Along with that she simply doesn't possess the reproductive systems either. Her biochemistry is very different than that of creatures that are driven by hormones and reproduction as a need. Her behaviors aren't prompted by those needs / requirements that most have. She doesn't need to find sustenance and can't starve or die of thirst as her physiology is self contained for the most part for example. This alters fundamental psychological basics for her in numerous ways.

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)

Ryfte

Ryfte

DESCRIPTION Lilly is a small, slender fleshwarp. She mostly resembles a very young halfling lass except for her face. Her head is shorter that what normally would be expected, without having a lower jaw at all. Her eyes are half again larger than typical for the size of her head. Her nose is extremely flat and much longer than most but joined along the bottom. It works much like the gills of a fish in that it has vertical flaps of skin that resemble slender vents. She has no mouth and her voice comes through the air vents of her "nose" instead.

She favors black and gray clothing colors.

WiP
| APPLICATION | SHEET
spacer.pngLilly and Moz
Female, Neutral Good, Fleshwarp (Created), Witch 1

AC: 16 | HP: 17/17 | S/D/C/I/W/C: +0/+2/+1/+4/+1/+1 | F/R/W: +4/+5/+6 | Move: 25' | Senses: Low-Light Vision, Perception +4
Trained: Acrobatics +5, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Intimidate +4, L:Farming +7, L:Milling +7, Occult +7, Society+7, Stealth +5, Survival +4, Thievery +5
Untrained: Crafting +4, Deception +1, Diplomacy +1, Medicine +1, Nature +1, Performance +1, Religion +1

The rooms were simply enormous, something she'd noticed immediately when they'd passed through them earlier. In fact, the building itself was huge. Much larger than virtually every inn or tavern she'd seen on her travels here the building was not only a marvel due to the sheer size but also its beauty. Being given a space so large and open was strange for her. After all, she'd spent a good two years in an oversized jar on a lab table as she grew strong enough to survive the world! This, this was, overwhelming. Everything about the space was larger than the life she'd grown accustomed to. The bed was massive, she was like a small island in the middle of the sea as she sat there rubbing Moz along his lower jaw. He'd already explored the ceiling of the room and all the walls but returned to her as he always did.

When a knock came on her door she rolled to the edge of the bed and made her way to the door quickly. After all, she didn't want to keep anyone important waiting, or anyone else for that matter. She didn't want to be rude and hadn't really been certain if she should close the door in the first place or not. Eventually she had, not really for her own privacy really but simply to get a better sense of the space of the room. "Hello there, Esi!" An upbeat, light woodwind and flute musical piece, played faintly. "I am Lilly... and this," she held up her hand, arm stretched out high above her as she made a slight bow, and Moz scrambled to the top of her hand and posed, thrusting his tiny head up as though he were pointing to the sky "... is Moz, my companion."

Lilly giggled as she relaxed and Moz ran back to perch on her shoulder. "Hey Alandri! Esi was just asking about meeting us, all of us." She paused a moment, "We should all walk around the hallway to the right and introduce you Esi." Lilly paused and glanced back to the room behind her, "If you need a room this one is quite large Alandri. I don't know why anyone would need so much space for themselves! I could share it with you... is that something people do here? I've lived in a jar, barely larger than myself, hidden in a box not much larger for months on end, and stayed in a large room, not unlike this one, with cots stacked so tightly together that one could barely walk between the rows. This place is enormous and certainly more than one person needs!" There was nothing suggestive about her offer or words, nor did she pick up on any suggestion Alandri might have been making. It was clear that her life experiences as well as how literally different than most she was showed in both obvious and subtle ways. Thinking nothing of her offer she started to walk north toward the center hallway and the room next to the one she'd selected, "Shall we go Esi?"

OoC

Nothing to see here...

Summary: ???

Reaction: ??
Action 1: ???
Action 2: ???
Action 3: ???

Offenses (Attack +6):
Dagger (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10', Versatile S)
Throwing Knife (+6; 1d4-1; Agile, Finesse, Thrown 20')

Spells (Attack +7, DC 17):
Cantrips

Detect Magic spacer.png (--; --; 30' emanation; --; Registers magic in the area)
Electric Arc spacer.png (--; 1d4+4 electricity; 30'; Ref DC 17; One or two targets)
Mage Hand 
spacer.png (--; --; 30'; --; Targets 1 unattended object of light Bulk or less)
Ray of Frost spacer.png (+7; 1d4+4 cold; 120'; --; Targets 1 creature, does double damage on a critical and inflicts a -10' status penalty to the targets speeds for 1 round)
Shield spacer.png (--; --; --; --; Grants a shield of magical force until the start of your next turn that grants a +1 circumstance bonus to your AC and has Hardness 5)
Level 1
Mage Armor 
spacer.png (--; --; --; --; +1 item bonus to AC,  max Dex mod +5. While wearing mage armor, you use your unarmored proficiency to calculate your AC.)
??? spacer.png (--; --; --; --; --)