Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

A slightly puzzled Esi leaves Lilly & Moz alone with Thandeka alone in the latter's room. While waiting for the human girl to speak, the small witch notices the priestess' tear-stained face, although she may or may not understand its significance. The tall cleric then stands up from kneeling by the northern window, and next slowly pulls out her long and deadly scimitar from its well-worn sheath. She places the blade on the bed next to her, its hilt facing towards her practiced hand, but within easy reach. She then returns to face Lilly... and looks down into the fleshwarp's eyes as if boring into her soul.

Thandeka then takes a deep breath.

"Lilly, as I have said, I serve the goddess Sarenrae. You may or may not know anything about the Everlight. One of her divine tenets is that from the remorseless evil that is the undead, the Dawnflower preaches swift justice be delivered... by the scimitar's edge. This is canon. This is law. This is her will which I must obey if I am to remain as one of her servitors."

A subjectively long, pregnant pause ensues between the two in the room. A windchime sounds gently outside of the window. A songbird warbles lightly.

"On the other hand, compassion and peace are her greatest virtues, and if enemies of the faith can be redeemed, they should be. This, too, is part of what I was taught and what I believe. Furthermore I believe, here and now, that you are inherently good, whether you are alive... or... 'undead'."

The athletic lass then takes her scimitar in her hand again, and slowly yet deliberately resheathes it.

"However, if at any time I find that you threaten anyone who is good and just or even a complete innocent, then it will be my duty to enforce the will of the Healing Light that is Sarenrae. Do you understand?"

Thandeka then quietly adds, "I am sorry but I felt it important that we understand each another from the outset. I like you, Lilly, and I respect your wit, your courage and your knowledge. Please do not ever give me reason to use my scimitar on you.image.gif.83995cbcc64c373b4a62897779649420.gif"

Pathbuilder Character Sheet

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Action: Guessing Lilly's alignment. (Perception?)

Bonus Action:

Main Hand: Open (Scimitar lying on bed.)
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

A slightly puzzled Esi leaves Lilly & Moz alone with Thandeka alone in the latter's room. While waiting for the human girl to speak, the small witch notices the priestess' tear-stained face, although she may or may not understand its significance. The tall cleric then stands up from kneeling by the northern window, and next slowly pulls out her long and deadly scimitar from its well-worn sheath and places the blade on the bed next to her, its hilt facing towards her practiced hand, but within easy reach. She then returns to face Lilly... and looks down into the fleshwarp's eyes as if boring into her soul.

"Lilly, as I have said, I serve the goddess Sarenrae. You may or may not know anything about the Everlight. One of her divine tenets is that from the remorseless evil that is the undead, the Dawnflower preaches swift justice be delivered... by the scimitar's edge. This is canon. This is law. This is her will which I must obey if I am to remain as one of her servitors."

A subjectively long, pregnant pause ensues between the two in the room. A windchime sounds gently outside of the window. A songbird warbles lightly.

"On the other hand, compassion and peace are her greatest virtues, and if enemies of the faith can be redeemed, they should be. This, too, is part of what I was taught and what I believe. Furthermore I believe, here and now, that you are inherently good, whether you are alive... or... 'undead'."

The athletic lass then takes her scimitar in her hand again, and slowly yet deliberately resheathes it.

"However, if at any time I find that you threaten anyone who is good and just or even a complete innocent, then it will be my duty to enforce the will of the Healing Light that is Sarenrae. Do you understand?"

Thandeka then quietly adds, "I am sorry but I felt it important that we understand each another from the outset. I like you, Lilly, and I respect your wit, your courage and your knowledge. Please do not ever give me reason to use my scimitar on you.image.gif.83995cbcc64c373b4a62897779649420.gif"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

A slightly puzzled Esi leaves Lilly & Moz alone with Thandeka alone in the latter's room. While waiting for the human girl to speak, the small witch notices the priestess' tear-stained face, although she may or may not understand its significance. The tall cleric then stands up from kneeling by the northern window, and next slowly pulls out her long and deadly scimitar from its well-worn sheath and places the blade on the bed next to her, its hilt facing towards her practiced hand, but within easy reach. She then returns to face Lilly... and looks down into the fleshwarp's eyes as if boring into her soul.

Thandeka then quietly adds, "I am sorry but I felt it important that we understand each another from the outset. I like you, Lilly, and I respect your wit, your courage and your knowledge. Please do not ever give me reason to use my scimitar on you.image.gif.6cc28699ff0442e7a3283b64a6f6f96e.gifimage.gif.2c9b8d5fe3e0abfbe2562af53eedf1a4.gifimage.gif.83995cbcc64c373b4a62897779649420.gif"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif.6cc28699ff0442e7a3283b64a6f6f96e.gifimage.gif.2c9b8d5fe3e0abfbe2562af53eedf1a4.gif

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

"Lilly, as I have said, I serve the goddess Sarenrae. You may or may not know anything about the Everlight. One of her divine tenets is that from the remorseless evil that is the undead, the Dawnflower preaches swift justice be delivered... by the scimitar's edge. This is canon. This is a law. This is her will which I must obey if I am to remain as one of her servitors."

Thandeka then quietly adds, "I am sorry but I felt it important that we understand each another from the outset. I like you, Lilly, and I respect your wit, your courage and your knowledge. Please do not ever give me reason to use my scimitar on you.image.gif.6cc28699ff0442e7a3283b64a6f6f96e.gifimage.gif.2c9b8d5fe3e0abfbe2562af53eedf1a4.gifimage.gif.83995cbcc64c373b4a62897779649420.gif"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif.6cc28699ff0442e7a3283b64a6f6f96e.gifimage.gif.2c9b8d5fe3e0abfbe2562af53eedf1a4.gif

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

"Lilly, as I have said, I serve the goddess Sarenrae. You may or may not know anything about the Everlight. One of her divine tenets is that from the remorseless evil that is the undead, the Dawnflower preaches swift justice be delivered... by the scimitar's edge. This is canon. This is her will which I must obey if I am to reman as one of her servants."

"However, if at any time I find that you threaten anyone who is good and just or even a complete innocent, then I will be forced to enforce the law of the Healing Light that is Sarenrae. Do you understand?"

Thandeka then quietly adds, "I am sorry but I felt it important that we understand each another from the outset. I like you, Lilly, and I respect your wit, your courage and your knowledge."

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

"Lilly, as I have said, I serve the goddess Sarenrae. You may or may not know anything about the Everlight. One of her divine tenets is that from the remorseless evil that is the undead, the Dawnflower preaches swift justice be delivered... by the scimitar's edge. This is canon. This is her will which I must obey if I am to reman as one of her servants."

"However, if at any time I find that you threaten anyone who is good and just, then I will be forced to enforce the law of the Healing Light that is Sarenrae. Do you understand?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

"However, if at any time I find that you threaten anyone who is good and just, then I will be forced to enforce the law of the Healing Light that is Sarenrae. Do you understand?"

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

image.gif

image.gif

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics/OOC

Free Action:

Bonus Action:

Action 1: 

Action 2:

Action 3:

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics/OOC