Edit History

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

https://i.imgur.com/AoyctJI.jpg   

Gray approaches with silver coin outstretched.  “Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness!

“My name is Grayden.  Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!  

I hail from Slateholm, and I am a swordsman.”  He strikes a rather knightly pose as he speaks!  Well met to you,” he says. Emerald eyes looking specifically and rather excitedly at the Sergeant.

“I do come seeking fame and fortune, but also to serve the goodly king’s army any way I can. I squired for knights back home as a youth, and would relish putting knightly steel to good use.

“Maybe I could help with one of your matters? ANY of your matters, really. If you’ll have me…sire.”

Gray stammers slightly.  SIRE? Maybe it was SIR I was supposed to say, he laments to noble-minded self.  Oh I hope I didn’t just blow it!

Gray hands over his silver, pockets his chit, half-listens to anything the Scribe says, and just stands there probably a bit longer and more awkwardly than he should!

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

Gray approaches with silver coin outstretched.  “Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness!

“My name is Grayden.  Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!  

I hail from Slateholm, and I am a swordsman.”  He strikes a rather knightly pose as he speaks!  Well met to you,” he says. Green eyes looking specifically and rather excitedly at the Sergeant.

“I do come seeking fame and fortune, but also to serve the goodly king’s army any way I can. I squired for knights back home as a youth, and would relish putting knightly steel to good use.

“Maybe I could help with one of your matters? ANY of your matters, really. If you’ll have me…sire.”

Gray stammers slightly.  SIRE? Maybe it was SIR I was supposed to say, he laments to noble-minded self.  Oh I hope I didn’t just blow it!

Gray hands over his silver, pockets his chit, half-listens to anything the Scribe says, and just stands there probably a bit longer and more awkwardly than he should!

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

Gray approaches with silver coin outstretched.

“Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness! “My name is Grayden.  Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!  I hail from Slateholm, and I am a swordsman.”  He strikes a rather knightly pose as he speaks!

Well met to you,” he says. Green eyes looking specifically and rather excitedly at the Sergeant.

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

“Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness! “My name is Grayden.  Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!  I hail from Slateholm, and I am a swordsman.”  He strikes a rather knightly pose as he speaks!

Well met to you,” he says. Green eyes looking specifically and rather excitedly at the Sergeant.

“I do come seeking fame and fortune, but also to serve the goodly lord’s army any way I can. I squired for knights back home as a youth, and would relish putting knightly steel to good use.

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

“Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness! “My name is Grayden.  Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!  I hail from and I am a swordsman.”  He strikes a rather knightly pose as he speaks!

“I do come seeking fame and fortune, but also to serve the goodly lord’s army any way I can. I squired for knights back home as a youth, and would relish putting knightly steel to good use.

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

“Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness! “My name is Grayden. Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something!

guitarist

guitarist

Gray Greencastle

“Here you are good sir,” he says boldly and with noble-minded cheerfulness! “My name is Grayden. Grayden Greencastle!” He enunciates his surname, as though it should MEAN something! Well met to you,” he says. Green eyes looking specifically and rather excitedly at the Sergeant.

“Maybe I could one of your matters? ANY of your matters, really. If you’ll have me…sire.”

Gray stammers slightly.  Sire? Maybe it was SIR I was supposed to say, he laments to noble-minded self. Oh I hope I didn’t just blow it!