Edit History

codexgigas

codexgigas

Amdiran, Son of Amdirgir | Dunédain Warden 2
spacer.png

AC: 15/17 | HP: 11/16 | HD: 2/2d8 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 15 | Warden's Gift: 1/3 | Foresight: 0/1 | Shadow Points: 2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Amdiran stops short as his torchlight reveals Tomas Heatherton. "The alternative is to grope blindly about in a troll-hole, young master Heatherton," the Ranger whispers softly. "I am surprised to see you here, padding about in the dark. I think there is much that you have not told us, not least of which is how you find your way in the dark."

Amdiran gives the Bree-man a long, suspicious look. There is much about this matter that he does not understand, and something about Tomas Heatherton rubs him the wrong way. It is not so much that he suspects the boy is a pawn of the Shadow, but there are other forces in the world that are no more friendly to the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth than the Necromancer. He wonders which, if any, of them might have a hand in the current mischief.

He forces himself out of his reverie, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Now is not the time for stories, of course. When we finish our errand here, you will have much to explain, Tomas."

codexgigas

codexgigas

Amdiran, Son of Amdirgir | Dunédain Warden 2
spacer.png

AC: 15/17 | HP: 16/16 | HD: 2/2d8 | Initiative: +4 | Passive Perception: 15 | Warden's Gift: 3/3 | Shadow Points: 2 | DM Inspiration: 1/1

Amdiran stops short as his torchlight reveals Tomas Heatherton. "The alternative is to grope blindly about in a troll-hole, young master Heatherton," the Ranger whispers softly. "I am surprised to see you here, padding about in the dark. I think there is much that you have not told us, not least of which is how you find your way in the dark."

Amdiran gives the Bree-man a long, suspicious look. There is much about this matter that he does not understand, and something about Tomas Heatherton rubs him the wrong way. It is not so much that he suspects the boy is a pawn of the Shadow, but there are other forces in the world that are no more friendly to the Free Peoples of Middle-Earth than the Necromancer. He wonders which, if any, of them might have a hand in the current mischief.

He forces himself out of his reverie, shaking his head to clear his thoughts. "Now is not the time for stories, of course. When we finish our errand here, you will have much to explain, Tomas."