Edit History

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Music: Hammerhand - LOTRO Soundtrack

The South Downs - Fall 2947 T.A.

unknown.png.2614807b8b38e5dbafeaf0e61f57174e.png original.png

Prudence and Fletcher's sneaky approach allowed them to position themselves accordingly to strike at the Troll. Despite slipping on the slick cave floor, the shout of Orn was also sufficient, starting the large creature out of what seemed to be a much lighter sleep than anyone had expected, almost as if it was waiting to spring an ambush! Although the Shield-Maiden's presence or lack thereof didn't contribute as much, her spear was thrown with some skill, even if it harmlessly clanked off of the Troll's makeshift armor. Tomas, finding some courage alongside the approach of the Company, ran forth into the light of the fire and pointed at the Troll.

"Oi, Troll! That be me uncle Tim you've got there, which should be lying in the graveyard!" he cried.

The Troll sprang to his feet, equipping himself with his massive, tree-like club, and snarled at the Company! "My lad," sneered the Troll, "these bones I stole, but what be bones that lie in a hole? Thy nuncle can spare a share for a poor old troll."

"You've no right to go asking leave for the body of me father's kin. Hand him over!"

"Why, if thou craves thy nuncle so, then surely ye should find him! I'm tired o' gnawing old bones and skin... I've a mind to dine on thee now!"

With that, the Troll bolted into the fray with surprising speed and deadly ferocity!

OOC

Roles for Journeys

• GuideIn charge of all decisions concerning route, rest, and supplies. Guides rely on Wisdom and Survival proficiency. - Prudence
  • ScoutIn charge of setting up camp, opening new trails. Scouts rely on Stealth and Investigation. - Fletcher
  • HunterIn charge of finding food in the wild. Hunters rely on success with Survival checks. - Orn
  • Look-outIn charge of keeping watch. Look-outs rely on their abilities in Perception. - Léofwyn

OOC: ROLL INITIATIVE! If you beat the Troll, you may also post your actions.

Roll20 Map

@codexgigas @Grendel @Papa Bear @grimlock

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

Prudence and Fletcher's sneaky approach allowed them to position themselves accordingly to strike at the Troll. Despite slipping on the slick cave floor, the shout of Orn was also sufficient, starting the large creature out of what seemed to be a much lighter sleep than anyone had expected, almost as if it was waiting to spring an ambush! Although the Shield-Maiden's presence or lack thereof didn't contribute as much, her spear was thrown with some skill, even if it harmlessly clanked off of the Troll's makeshift armor. Tomas, finding some courage alongside the approach of the Company, ran forth into the light of the fire and pointed at the Troll.

"Oi, Troll! That be me uncle Tim you've got there, which should be lying in the graveyard!" he cried.

The Troll sprang to his feet, equipping himself with his massive, tree-like club, and snarled at the Company! "My lad," sneered the Troll, "these bones I stole, but what be bones that lie in a hole? Thy nuncle can spare a share for a poor old troll."

"You've no right to go asking leave for the body of me father's kin. Hand him over!"

"Why, if thou craves thy nuncle so, then surely ye should find him! I'm tired o' gnawing old bones and skin... I've a mind to dine on thee now!"

With that, the Troll bolted into the fray with surprising speed and deadly ferocity!

OOC

Roles for Journeys

• GuideIn charge of all decisions concerning route, rest, and supplies. Guides rely on Wisdom and Survival proficiency. - Prudence
  • ScoutIn charge of setting up camp, opening new trails. Scouts rely on Stealth and Investigation. - Fletcher
  • HunterIn charge of finding food in the wild. Hunters rely on success with Survival checks. - Orn
  • Look-outIn charge of keeping watch. Look-outs rely on their abilities in Perception. - Léofwyn

Roll20 Map

rogueblade0729

rogueblade0729

OOC

Roles for Journeys

Roll20 Map