Edit History

grimlock

grimlock

2NWcQT9m.jpg

Léofwyn (Rohirrim Knight level 3)

AC: 17 | HP: 29/29 | Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 11 | Speed: 30 ft | Inspiration: 0 | Shadow: 4

Léofwyn's grip tightened on her sword as she watched the Old Troll depart. Her instincts urged her to vanquish the foul creature. Yet Amdiran's stern demeanor dissuaded her from action. Once the troll was gone, she sheathed her sword and retrieved her spear. 

"Let us hope that is the last we meet with such a creature. I fear for whatever land he decides to encroach upon next."

She moves to the pile of bones and baubles to survey what remains. 

OOC

After retrieving her spear Léofwyn will attempt to search for a magical item by spending her newly acquired inspiration.

grimlock

grimlock

2NWcQT9m.jpg

Léofwyn (Rohirrim Knight level 3)

AC: 17 | HP: 29/29| Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 11 | Speed: 30 ft | Inspiration: 0 | Shadow: 4

Léofwyn's grip tightened on her sword as she watched the Old Troll depart. Her instincts urged her to vanquish the foul creature. Yet Amdiran's stern demeanor dissuaded her from action. Once the troll was gone, she sheathed her sword and retrieved her spear. 

"Let us hope that is the last we meet with such a creature. I fear for whatever land he decides to encroach upon next."

OOC

After retrieving her spear Léofwyn will attempt to search for a magical item by spending her newly acquired inspiration.

grimlock

grimlock

2NWcQT9m.jpg

Léofwyn (Rohirrim Warrior level 3)

AC: 17 | HP: 20/20| Initiative: +2 | Passive Perception: 15 | Insight: 11 | Speed: 30 ft | Inspiration: 0 | Shadow: 4

OOC