Armor Class: 13
Size: Medium
Speed: 25 ft

Perception: +3 ◆
Fort Save: +5 ◆◆
Ref Save: +3 ◆
Will Save: +5 ◆◆

Background

Every so often, a student goes on an expedition, for riches or simply for extra credit. A non-descript upperclassman by the name of Richard did that very thing. The only thing he found was a small cursed mirror, which in his clumsiness, he broke. Two Richards returned for class. It took a few weeks for the school to notice anything was wrong, as the copy was near perfect and quite adept at avoiding those in charge, but eventually they tracked it down, and offered it an official position, as the copy itself has strong psychic abilities above what it learned from being Richard. It's still having trouble seeing itself as its own person, and not an extension of Rich, not helped by how often the upperclassman's friends mistake the two for each other. He's considering dying his hair to stick out. 

Edited by PineTreeQ (see edit history)

That is a weird concept but I do like it. I guess I would need an upperclassman called Richard. 😉

One thing on the Assurance feat, it gives you 10 + your proficiency as an automatic check, or 13 at level 1. If you knew that already then ignore me but it might be better to take it as a level 2 or level 4 feat.

1 hour ago, hoverfrog said:

That is a weird concept but I do like it. I guess I would need an upperclassman called Richard. 😉

One thing on the Assurance feat, it gives you 10 + your proficiency as an automatic check, or 13 at level 1. If you knew that already then ignore me but it might be better to take it as a level 2 or level 4 feat.

That's actually the free feat of the Scholar background. Happy to switch it up if you'd rather a different background. 

4 minutes ago, PineTreeQ said:

That's actually the free feat of the Scholar background. Happy to switch it up if you'd rather a different background. 

No, no, it wasn't a criticism. It's really interesting. I'm amazed and awed at all the strange things you can do with PF2e. Please carry on. 

Also I will definitely "borrow" this concept for a future character.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking at your sheet, I not that you have no equipment. I can understand not doing the shopping before your character is selected but I just wanted to check that this wasn't an oversight.

Sheet and spells check out. Feats and skills are all good. Pathbuilder has taken all the hard work of checking sheets away, thank the gods. 

The heritage and background are fine. AP's don't allow much in the way of customisation or player led adventures but you've provided a handy NPC to use and links to Richard's family that could be used to add layers to the game.