Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

@hoverfrog 

Another, unrelated question, are you allowing the BattleZoo Bestiary as a source? I'm liking the idea of the Vestige Hunter archetype using the concept of the "Vestige Hunter or Shapeshifter?" sidebar with the character's fleshwarp created body capable of absorbing monster parts and gaining new abilities as part of that process. 😄

Ryfte

Ryfte

@hoverfrog I'm working with the idea of a fleshwarp that was created from the corpse of a halfling child. The fluff is that the father, griefstricken and driven over the edge into madness by guilt, becomes obsessed with bringing her back, regardless of cost. As an adult halfling is on average just inside the small range a child would be in the tiny range normally. Fleshwarps have an option to be small or medium. Sprites as an ancestry are mostly tiny, other than the pixie heritage. Would you allow a tiny selection for a fleshwarp with the adjudication that it would have its speed reduced to 20' just as was done with the sprite ancestry?

Barring that would you have any issue with me simply RP'ing / playing the character as if they were mechanically tiny and not changing anything?

Another, unrelated question, are you allowing the BattleZoo Bestiary as a source? I'm liking the idea of the Vestige Hunter archetype using the concept of the "Vestige Hunter or Shapeshifter?" sidebar with the character's fleshwarp created body capable of absorbing monster parts and gaining new abilities as part of that process. 😄