Edit History

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Laughing at the chaotic and enthusiastic responses from the others, Thandeka holds out her hands in front of her as if pleading for some quiet. "Peace, peace, my friends! Please give me a moment!"

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far, far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

She then turns to Kaikara. "If you are an applicant just like us, gentle Kaikara, then please join us here and dine with us. And please sit by me and teach me how to use those interesting eating sticks that you have there. I do not believe that I have ever seen their like before."

Thandeka then turns towards Jorlin. "Friend Jorlin, I love animals and I would love to meet this 'Skippy' of yours, but only under your expert supervision, of course."

Lastly the priestess turns to the newcomer. "Friend Radio, I do not believe that I ever encountered such an amazing creature such as your 'MAX'. Is it a machine or is it alive? Is it both? Can it understand what we're saying or does it only communicate with you?"

Mechanics

Main Hand: Scimitar
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

9ab6d132b9f09ddee59c8f32978c441d.jpg Thandeka Sun-Steel - Human Cleric Application Sheet

Laughing at the chaotic and enthusiastic responses from the others, Thandeka holds out her hands in front of her as if pleading for some quiet. "Peace, peace, my friends! Please give me a moment!"

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far, far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

She then turns to Kaikara. "If you are an applicant just like us, gentle Kaikara, then please join us here and dine with us. And please sit by me and teach me how to use those interesting eating sticks that you have there. I do not believe that I have ever seen their like before."

Thandeka then turns towards Jorlin. "Friend Jorlin, I love animals and I would love to meet this 'Skippy' of yours, but only under your expert supervision, of course."

Lastly the priestess turns to the newcomer. "Friend Radio, I do not believe that I ever encountered such an amazing creature such as your 'MAX'. Is it a machine or is it alive? Is it both? Can it understand what we're saying or does it only communicate with you?"

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far, far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

Thandeka then turns towards Jorlin. "Friend Jorlin, I love animals and I would love to meet this 'Skippy' of yours, but only with your permission, of course."

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

AC: 14/16 | HP: 18/18 | Fortitude: +5 | Reflex: +4 | Will: +9 | Perception: +7

Laughing at the chaotic and enthusiastic responses from the others, Thandeka holds out her hands in front of her as if pleading for some quiet. "Peace, peace, my friends! Please give me a moment!"

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far, far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

She then turns to Kaikara. "If you are an applicant just like us, gentle Kaikara, then please join us here and dine with us. And please sit by me and teach me how to use those interesting eating sticks that you have there. I do not believe that I have ever seen their like before."

Thandeka then turns towards Jorlin. "Friend Jorlin, I love animals and I would love to meet this 'Skippy' of yours, but only with your permission, of course."

Lastly the priestess turns to the newcomer. "Friend Radio, I do not believe that I ever encountered such an amazing creature such as your 'MAX'. Is it a machine or is it alive? Is it both? Can it understand what we're saying or does it only communicate with you?"

artsmythe

artsmythe

Laughing at the chaotic and enthusiastic responses from the others, Thandeka holds out her hands in front of her as if pleading for some quiet. "Peace, peace, my friends! Please give me a moment!"

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far, far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

She then turns to Kaikara. "If you are an applicant just like us, gentle Kaikara, then please join us here and dine with us. And please sit by me and teach me how to use those interesting eating sticks that you have there. I do not believe that I have ever seen their like before."

Thandeka then turns towards Jorlin. "Friend Jorlin, I love animals and I would love to meet this 'Skippy' of yours, but only with your permission, of course."

Lastly the priestess turns to the newcomer. "Friend Radio, I do not believe that I ever encountered such an amazing creature such as your 'MAX'. Is it a machine or is it alive? Is it both? Can it understand what we're saying or does it only communicate with you?"

Main Hand: Scimitar
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics

Main Hand: Scimitar
Off Hand: Wooden Shield

Action 1: Your action goes here.

Action 2: Your action goes here.

Action 3: Your action goes here.

artsmythe

artsmythe

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. Still, Bendakahr is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, and I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

Mechanics

artsmythe

artsmythe

Turning to Lilly, she says, "Lilly, I, too have traveled far from my home village of Bendakhar. I came by ship thanks to the generosity of my fellow Bendakharans, but I believe that it is a long and treacherous journey by overland route. It is a lovely place and you would be most welcome, there. And may I say that you have the most fascinating voice that I have ever heard. It is most musical! I love the sound of it -- the range." She then looks at Moz. "Ohhh, I would love to pet him... but only with your -- and his -- permission, of course. He is a most handsome gecko."

Mechanics