Edit History

Morphling

Morphling

"Believe me, ten or twenty years ago, I would have done something," says Dusk with narrowed eyes. The vagueness of his statement and the emphasis he puts on the last word leaves it unclear who exactly he would have taken action against. "But despite what your little group might think, I actually do believe in passing the torch to the next generation. So you'll be spared from the humiliation of having someone old enough to be your grandad bail you out... for the time being at least."

He glances at Zora and Verse for the first time as they interject, and rolls his eyes dramatically. "Yes yes, teenagers with attitude problems, what else is new?" He almost looks back to Midnight, but pauses, laying his eyes on Zora again, and then smirks. "Pugilistic, are we? Hold on to that attitude girl. It might just save your life. The moment you think about saving innocents or being a hero, you're done. Finished."

Turning back to Midnight, Dusk continues: "You think everything's different now. Everyone thinks that in their time. But it's not true. There's always going to be some villain that seems unstoppable, or some end of the world situation. But at times like these... Noctis' mission couldn't be more important. I know you're intelligent, but you have to use that brain of yours. Observe things from the shadows, and don't strike until you have no other option." He's pacing around her now, eyeing her with interest.

"Now, as for that 'useful info' you're begging for, as it happens I didn't come emptyhanded. Much as I'm sure you see yourself as the center of the world, I wouldn't have bothered to come all the way out here just to point out your shortcomings."

He pauses his pacing and sighs. "They're going to be moving prisoners from a Tangee black site tonight on a convoy. I have good intelligence that suggests one of those prisoners is Twilight. Anything you think you need to do isn't as important as this. Please, raid that convoy and rescue Twilight."

It occurs to Midnight that she's never heard Dusk say please before.

OOC

Zora: Mark potential for the miss! You can't help but feel Dusk's words getting to you. Dusk gains influence over you, but since he already has it, he will shift your labels: Danger +1, Savior -1. Furthermore, you have completed a drive: Mark potential, clear a condition, or take influence over someone involved.

Midnight: Dusk wields his influence over you! Either roll to reject his influence, or accept his words as true and shift your labels: Superior +1, Danger -1.

Verse: Midnight may mark potential, clear a condition, or shift labels should she choose to open up to you.

Morphling

Morphling

"Believe me, ten or twenty years ago, I would have done something," says Dusk with narrowed eyes. The vagueness of his statement and the emphasis he puts on the last word leaves it unclear who exactly he would have taken action against. "But despite what your little group might think, I actually do believe in passing the torch to the next generation. So you'll be spared from the humiliation of having someone old enough to be your grandad bail you out... for the time being at least."

He glances at Zora and Verse for the first time as they interject, and lets out a belabored sigh. "Yes yes, teenagers with attitude problems, what else is new?" He almost looks back to Midnight, but pauses, laying his eyes on Zora again, and then smirks. "Pugilistic, are we? Hold on to that attitude girl. It might just save your life. The moment you think about saving innocents or being a hero, you're done. Finished."

Turning back to Midnight, Dusk continues: "You think everything's different now. Everyone thinks that in their time. But it's not true. There's always going to be some villain that seems unstoppable, or some end of the world situation. But at times like these... Noctis' mission couldn't be more important. I know you're intelligent, but you have to use that brain of yours. Observe things from the shadows, and don't strike until you have no other option." He's pacing around her now, eyeing her with interest.

"Now, as for that 'useful info' you're begging for, as it happens I didn't come emptyhanded. Much as I'm sure you see yourself as the center of the world, I wouldn't have bothered to come all the way out here just to point out your shortcomings."

He pauses his pacing and sighs. "They're going to be moving prisoners from a Tangee black site tonight on a convoy. I have good intelligence that suggests one of those prisoners is Twilight. Anything you think you need to do isn't as important as this. Please, raid that convoy and rescue Twilight."

OOC

Zora: Mark potential for the miss! You can't help but feel Dusk's words getting to you. Dusk gains influence over you, but since he already has it, he will shift your labels: Danger +1, Savior -1. Furthermore, you have completed a drive: Mark potential, clear a condition, or take influence over someone involved.

Midnight: Dusk wields his influence over you! Either roll to reject his influence, or accept his words as true and shift your labels: Superior +1, Danger -1.

Verse: Midnight may mark potential, clear a condition, or shift labels should she choose to open up to you.

Morphling

Morphling

He glances at Zora and Verse for the first time as they interject, and lets out a belabored sigh. "Yes yes, teenagers with attitude problems, what else is new?" He almost looks back to Midnight, but pauses, laying his eyes on Zora again, and then smirks. "Pugilistic, are we? Hold on to that attitude girl. It might just save your life. The moment you think about saving innocents or being a hero, you're done. Finished."

OOC

Zora: Mark potential for the miss! You can't help but feel Dusk's words getting to you. Dusk gains influence over you, but since he already has it, he will shift your labels: Danger +1, Savior -1.

Morphling

Morphling

"Now, as for that 'useful info' you're begging for, as it happens I didn't come emptyhanded. Much as I'm sure you see yourself as the center of the world, I wouldn't have bothered to come all the way out here just to point your shortcomings."

OOC

Zora: Mark potential for the miss! You can't help but feel Dusk's words getting to you. Dusk gains influence over you, but since he already has it, he will shift your labels: Danger +1, Savior -1.