Edit History

karsusthemad

karsusthemad

Well it's not that I like extraterrestrials per se, it's just that I normally play magic users/supernatural based characters in a lot of RPGs I play and wanted to play something different. Add to it my extremely limited knowledge of Freedom City as a setting, so I just tried to come up w/ something that I thought could easily be slotted in where ever. Those were just the first two ideas that came to mind is all.

I could probably come up w/ something that more fits your 'hometown heroes' thing, but I'd have to completely go back to the drawing board. Cause the only other things have are either go down the vein of a Tony Stark like character and make a tech genius who designs a powersuit and/or a bunch of gadgets, a Blue Beetle route w/ the character bonded to a cybernetic suit (no idea on the suit's origins) in someway, or an escaped lab experiment... perhaps some T-1000 looking thing made of a "liquid metal" nanite swarm or try to adapt the "amnesiac transformer" into that route? The problem for each of those is... that's all I got for them ATM, wouldn't have any names, origins or backstory for them yet; that might take me another day or two.

I mean I could probably churn out a magic based character of some type a little quicker than those, but it also looked like you had several magic based apps... What are your thoughts?

karsusthemad

karsusthemad

Well it's not that I like extraterrestrials per se, it's just that I normally play magic users/magic based in a lot of RPGs I play and wanted to play something different. Add to it my extremely limited knowledge of Freedom City as a setting, so I just tried to come up w/ something that I thought could easily be slotted in where ever. Those were just the first two ideas that came to mind is all.

I could probably come up w/ something that more fits your 'hometown heroes' thing, but I'd have to completely go back to the drawing board. Cause the only other things have are either go down the vein of a Tony Stark like character and make a tech genius who designs a powersuit and/or a bunch of gadgets, a Blue Beetle route w/ the character bonded to a cybernetic suit (no idea on the suit's origins) in someway, or an escaped lab experiment... perhaps some T-1000 looking thing made of a "liquid metal" nanite swarm or try to adapt the "amnesiac transformer" into that route? The problem for each of those is... that's all I got for them ATM, wouldn't have any names, origins or backstory for them yet; that might take me another day or two.

I mean I could probably churn out a magic based character of some type a little quicker than those, but it also looked like you had several magic based apps... What are your thoughts?