Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"There's a rush of them crusader guys just came in this afternoon going up t'ward Chesed, so I'm afraid I only have one room left available," The innkeep told them as Val inquired, explaining that their original payment on the rooms would have them lodged for the night, "But if your new friends want to share, it ain't my business what they do so long as ya don't make a mess and don't need no extra beds."

(( One room here at the Plump Pearl is 2gp/night, stabling is 5sp/day per large creature. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"There's a rush of them crusader guys just came in this afternoon going up t'ward Chesed, so I'm afraid I only have one room left available," The innkeep told them as Val inquired, explaining that their original payment on the rooms would have them lodged for the night, "But if your new friends want to share, it ain't my business what they do so long as ya don't make a mess and don't need no extra beds."

(( One room here at the Plump Pearl is 2gp/night, stabling is 5sp/day per large creature. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"There's a rush of them crusader guys just came in this afternoon going up t'ward Chesed, so I'm afraid I only have one room left available," The innkeep told them as Val inquired, explaining that their original payment on the rooms would have them lodged for the night, "But if your new friends want to share, it ain't my business what they do so long as ya don't make a mess and don't need no extra beds."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"There's a rush of them crusader guys just came in this afternoon going up t'ward Chesed, so I'm afraid I only have one room left available," The innkeep told them as Val inquired, "But if your new friends want to share, it ain't my business what they do so long as ya don't make a mess and don't need no extra beds."