Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"No, I am not familiar with that name, nor do I understand why that god in my dream would refer to me by it," Answering Rain's questions directly, the other android said, "I am as perplexed as you are, veiled friend Rain."

"Will we have dreams again?" Violet asked after a little, "I do not think I like dreams."

spacer.pngA little while after they've settled at a quieter table at the back of the inn's common area, the red haired barmaid comes to take your order, informing you of their drinks, which includes some ales, porters, liquors, as well as wines (particularly interesting of which is an "icewine"), and that they have deep fried sweet potato wedges or cheese platters for "appies", split pea and ham soup, steak with gravy and a lettuce and red onion salad, and an herb-crusted pork tenderloin with a mushroom sauce.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"No, I am not familiar with that name, nor do I understand why that god in my dream would refer to me by it," Answering Rain's questions directly, the other android said, "I am as perplexed as you are, veiled friend Rain."

"Will we have dreams again?" Violet asked after a little, "I do not like dreams."

spacer.pngA little while after they've settled at a quieter table at the back of the inn's common area, the red haired barmaid comes to take your order, informing you of their drinks, which includes some ales, porters, liquors, as well as wines (particularly interesting of which is an "icewine"), and that they have deep fried sweet potato wedges or cheese platters for "appies", split pea and ham soup, steak with gravy and a lettuce and red onion salad, and an herb-crusted pork tenderloin with a mushroom sauce.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

iantruesilver