Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Oh, my name's Alliandra, but you can just call me Alli." The barmaid smiles toward Val once again as she starts to make some suggestions, "I see a lot of people ordering the Tumbleweed pale ale to pair with the wedges, which I guess is great cause we get that here locally, but my heart's on the Gewürztraminer. It's the same grape they make the icewine from, not far from Restov actually."

"Okay, soup for the gentleman," Alli mentally notes down Barhuce's order, "And will it be the Dawnflower Patrol today or Merry Riotbuster?"

Those paying enough attention enough will see the barmaid shake her head while enunciating the two words 'Dawnflower Patrol'.

"Uh yeah!" Turning back to Val, she rattles off the dessert offerings while counting them off on her fingers, perhaps out of habit, "We have flapper pie, jambusters, and bag pudding."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Oh, my name's Alliandra, but you can just call me Alli." The barmaid smiles toward Val once again as she starts to make some suggestions, "I see a lot of people ordering the Tumbleweed pale ale to pair with the wedges, which I guess is great cause we get that here locally, but my heart's on the Gewürztraminer. It's the same grape they make the icewine from, not far from Restov actually."

"Okay, soup for the gentleman," Alli mentally notes down Barhuce's order, "And will it be the Dawnflower Patrol today or Merry Riotbuster?"

Those paying enough attention enough will see the barmaid shake her head while enunciating the two words 'Dawnflower Patrol'.