Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Well if you're looking for something cool and different, the pale lager we have is actually pretty decent. We get it from the brewer down near the ol' catspaw guildie, like a lot of our other brews." Turning to Rain, the barmaid made a suggestion for an unusual drink, "They call it 'Dude, where's my cart'."

"Cuz that's prolly what you'll be sayin' the next mornin' after one too many, amirite?" She snorted a good laugh after delivering that little joke, completely unaware of the group's recent misfortunes.

Having waited for everyone else to order, quietly observing their choices and the way they each ask, Violet imitates Domino in the way she orders her food in the most mousy and diminutive way possible, while sticking still quite close to Val at the table.

"You got it guys. I'll be right back." All of that being done, Alliandra takes off for a while before reappearing with a veritable feast, food, drinks and all.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Well if you're looking for something cool and different, the pale lager we have is actually pretty decent. We get it from the brewer down near the ol' catspaw guildie, like a lot of our other brews." Turning to Rain, the barmaid made a suggestion for an unusual drink, "They call it 'Dude, where's my cart'."

"Cuz that's prolly what you'll be sayin' the next mornin' after one too many, amirite?" She snorted a good laugh after delivering that little joke, completely unaware of the group's recent misfortunes.

Having waited for everyone else to order, quietly observing their choices and the way they each ask, Violet imitates Domino in the way she orders her food in the most mousy and diminutive way possible, while sticking still quite close to Val at the table.

"You got it guys. I'll be right back." All of that being done, Alliandra takes off for a while before reappearing with a veritable feast, food, drinks and all.

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"Cuz that's what you'll be sayin' the next mornin' after one too many, amirite?" She snorted a good laugh after delivering that little joke, completely unaware of the group's recent misfortunes.

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png spacer.png

spacer.png

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png spacer.png