Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

At the Midnight Snack Shack

spacer.png "It'tis neether, rreelly, and bowth if you laike." Kykki explains, turning his attention back to Barhuce once more. "Eh beevrr tail is at dih core jast a fried dough, wiff yer choice of toppings."

"Saum say it is good wiff cinnaman, or choklit, batt I cannot eit dat stuff, it'tis toxic to me and my kind." The catfolk scratches the side of his cheek for a moment, then smooths his whisker out slowly between two fingers, "So I occasionawlly haev it wiff saum berries and mint myself."

"Chocolate?" Having been wrist deep in a small pile of things herself, Violet suddenly jumps, her excitement piquing through the roof, "Oooh ooh Val, Val, he said chocolate!"

Completely besides herself with the gaiety of anticipating new experiences, she doesn't even realize she's subconsciously picked a bauble out into her hand, and it's now a hard pebble-like sensation pressing against Val's arm in the middle of the young android's palm as she grabs and tugs at the other girl.

Val Only

Honing in on the scrunching and clinking, you notice a scroll, a potion, and what looks to be a wand of some kind.

Taking a few moments to assess each, you determine them to be a scroll of comprehend languages, a potion of enlarge person, and a wand of cure light wounds. The wand sports some signs of wear from previous use.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

At the Midnight Snack Shack

spacer.png "It'tis neether, rreelly, and bowth if you laike." Kykki explains, turning his attention back to Barhuce once more. "Eh beevrr tail is at dih core jast a fried dough, wiff yer choice of toppings."

"Saum say it is good wiff cinnaman, or choklit, batt I cannot eit dat stuff, it'tis toxic to me and my kind." The catfolk scratches the side of his cheek for a moment, then smooths his whisker out slowly between two fingers, "So I occasionawlly haev it wiff saum berries and mint myself."

"Chocolate?" Having been wrist deep in a small pile of things herself, Violet suddenly jumps, her excitement piquing through the roof, "Oooh ooh Val, he said he has chocolate!"

Val Only

Honing in on the scrunching and clinking, you notice a scroll, a potion, and what looks to be a wand of some kind.

Taking a few moments to assess each, you determine them to be a scroll of comprehend languages, a potion of enlarge person, and a wand of cure light wounds. The wand sports some signs of wear from previous use.