Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngAt the event of Val's rapidly taking away of the two most recent things the android has gravitated to, Violet's eyes blinked rapidly, following the firearm that she had used to destroy one of the scorpion-like robots mere minutes ago. She remained silent however otherwise.

"No, my husband Durom never let me touch the thing, said it wasn't good for women." Velen shrugged nonchalantly and shook her head, perhaps as if she was herself apathetic about the weapon.

A few moments passed quietly as she contemplated her situation while idly patting the baby's back, before she continued, "I think I will stay for the time being, and at least try to do something with what my husband's left behind. I appreciate your offer Val, thank you."

spacer.png"Val, if all else equal," Zyrel piped up just then with a proposition, "The priority right now is to get you home. I can stay to help Velen where she needs around here, then make my way to Torch to rejoin you afterwards."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngAt the event of Val's rapidly taking away of the two most recent things the android has gravitated to, Violet's eyes blinked rapidly, following the firearm that she had used to destroy one of the scorpion-like robots mere minutes ago. She remained silent however otherwise.

"No, my husband Durom never let me touch the thing, said it wasn't good for women." Velen shrugged nonchalantly and shook her head, perhaps as if she was herself apathetic about the weapon.

A few moments passed quietly as she contemplated her situation while idly patting the baby's back, before she continued, "I think I will stay for the time being, and at least try to do something with what my husband's left behind. I appreciate your offer Val, thank you."

spacer.png"Val, if all else equal," Zyrel piped up just then with a proposition, "The priority right now is to get you home. I can stay to help Velen where she needs around here, and then make my way to Torch to rejoin you afterwards."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

A few moments passed quietly as she contemplated her situation, before she continued, "I think I will stay for the time being, and at least try to do something with what my husband's left behind. I appreciate your offer Val, thank you."

spacer.png"Val, if all else equal," Zyrel piped up just then with a proposition, "The priority right now is to get you home. I can stay to help Velen where she needs around here, and then make my way to Torch to rejoin you afterwards."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

A few moments passed quietly as she contemplated her situation, before she continued, "I think I will stay for the time being, and at least try to do something with what my husband's left behind. I appreciate your offer Val, thank you."

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.pngDef

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

"No, my husband Durom never let me touch the thing, said it wasn't for women."

spacer.pngDef