Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Empty Chamber

spacer.png"Looks like smoke, smells like smoke." Lars answered Neskas' question as plainly as he could, having no real answer beyond what he's currently saying. "Billowed out from inside when I opened the door."

"Sounds to me like the lot of you have enough mouths arguing about what to do and not enough hands doing them." As the rogue turned toward Kaichar, the snide remarks continued, "You want to camp here, she wants to go back to Sandpoint, this guy wants to hole up with Roldare, the other broad wants to camp outside. How about one of you pick one already, and the others shut your yapping mouths. How about that for a change?"

The Pyre — Entry Hall

spacer.png

With some difficulty, the three women manage to rein in the two horses, and lead them inside to the entry hall. Still unsettled, the pair of equines clack their hooves slightly on the stone floor.

Outside, another crack of thunder rumbles across the coast, followed swiftly by the sound of heavy rainfall, the droplets of lukewarm rain being whipped inside into the immediate vicinity of the doors by gusts of wind.

Closing the door behind them, the pair look at one another and at Darhana uncomfortably, and Azura is the first to speak up, "So, now what?"

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Empty Chamber

spacer.png"Looks like smoke, smells like smoke." Lars answered Neskas' question as plainly as he could, having no real answer beyond what he's currently saying. "Billowed out from inside when I opened the door."

"Sounds to me like the lot of you have enough mouths arguing about what to do and not enough hands doing them." As the rogue turned toward Kaichar, the snide remarks continued, "You want to camp here, she wants to go back to Sandpoint, this guy wants to hole up with Roldare, the other broad wants to camp outside. How about one of you pick one already, and the others shut your yapping mouths. How about that for a change?"

The Pyre — Entry Hall

spacer.png

With some difficulty, the three women manage to rein in the two horses, and lead them inside to the entry hall. Still unsettled, the pair of equines clack their hooves slightly on the stone floor.

Outside, another crack of thunder rumbles across the coast, followed swiftly by the sound of heavy rainfall, the droplets of lukewarm rain being whipped inside into the immediate vicinity of the doors by gusts of wind.

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Empty Chamber

The Pyre — Entry Hall

spacer.png

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Empty Chamber

The Pyre — Entry Hall

spacer.png

The three women manage to

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]