Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Entry Hall

As the others begin to gather back at the entry hall of the Varisian burial site to discuss their current situation, Noriko does her best to try to sooth Luci, meanwhile also taking the time to rummage through the saddlebags once again.

spacer.png "Hey guys," she speaks up after a moment, a minor hint of concern appearing on her expression, "I don't wanna throw a javelin in the wagon wheel or anything, but maybe we'll wanna think about hopefully finishing up here tomorrow pretty quickly."

Then in a bit of a muted afterthought, she explained, "I don't think we have any feed for the horses…"

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Entry Hall

As the others begin to gather back at the entry hall of the Varisian burial site to discuss their current situation, Noriko does her best to try to sooth Luci, meanwhile also taking the time to rummage through the saddlebags once again.

spacer.png "Hey guys," she speaks up after a moment, a minor hint of concern appearing on her expression, "I don't wanna throw a javelin in the wagon wheel or anything, but maybe we'll wanna think about hopefully finishing up here tomorrow pretty quickly."

Then in a bit of a muted afterthought, she explained, "I don't think we jave any feed for the horses…"

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Entry Hall

"Hey guys," she speaks up after a moment, a minor hint of concern appearing on her expression, "I don't wanna throw a javelin in the wagon wheel or anything, but maybe we'll wanna think about hopefully finishing up here tomorrow pretty quickly."

Then in a bit of a muted afterthought, she explained, "I don't think we jave any feed for the horses…"

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Pyre — Entry Hall

"Hey guys," she speaks up after a moment, a minor hint of concern appearing on her expression, "I don't wanna throw a

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]