Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

First Watch — Azura & Bianca

spacer.png"Oh I see. But never alone then I take it?" Azura continues to push, albeit very gently.

Second Watch — Neskas & Snappy

Neskas' watch goes by without much excitement.

Third Watch — Darhana & Lars

spacer.png"Sorry about earlier," Lars quietly apologized to Darhana during their watch, "They were going in circles, and nobody seemed to want to do what the other person suggested."

Last Watch — Kaichar & Noriko

spacer.png"Oh Ameiko's seen worse, I'm sure." Noriko giggles under her breath as she prepares to commune with the spirits of her ancestors for the morning, adding "But yes she'll probably want to hear all about it. Hero or not, she might let you stay at the Rusty Dragon for free for a bit. Who knows?"

(( Those who has eaten in either the evening or the morning, please deduct rations from your character sheets. You have until my next post to get anything else you need to do done. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Oh I see. But never alone then I take it?" Azura continues to push, albeit very gently.

Neskas' watch goes by without much excitement.

spacer.png"Sorry about earlier," Lars quietly apologized to Darhana during their watch, "They were going in circles, and nobody seemed to want to do what the other person suggested."

spacer.png"Oh Ameiko's seen worse, I'm sure." Noriko giggles under her breath as she prepares to commune with the spirits of her ancestors for the morning, adding "But yes she'll probably want to hear all about it. Hero or not, she might let you stay at the Rusty Dragon for free for a bit. Who knows?"

(( Those who has eaten in either the evening or the morning, please deduct rations from your character sheets. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Neskas' watch goes by without any excitement.

spacer.pngContent

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Second Watch — Neskas and Snappy

Third Watch — Darhana and Lars

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Second Watch — Neskas and Snappy

Third Watch — Darhana and Lars

Content

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

spacer.png"Oh I see. But never alone then I take it?"