Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Entry Hall

spacer.png"Come here, let me have a look at you." Rising from her meditation, Noriko moves over to Kaichar's side, blindly poking around a little at his calf where he had been bitten and also ruffling some of the singed fur where he had been hit with the blast of acid.

After what is probably an unnecessary amount of suffering caused to the big tiefling, she shrugs and tilts her head to the side, feigning some kind of innocence before she begins to mumble some obscure syllables. "⧖ ◌̜⏟⧉ ₶⚲◌͢◌⋉[ ⎎•◌̜⎟⧧⏅"

Just then, her hands begin to glow and she touches them once again to Kaichar's wounds, this time alleviating his pain with warm healing energy.

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

(( Kaichar is healed for 9 damage ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Entry Hall

spacer.png"Come here, let me have a look at you." Rising from her meditation, Noriko moves over to Kaichar's side, blindly poking around a little at his calf where he had been bitten and also ruffling some of the singed fur where he had been hit with the blast of acid.

After what is probably an unnecessary amount of suffering caused to the big tiefling, she shrugs and tilts her head to the side, feigning some kind of innocence before she begins to mumble some obscure syllables. "⧖ ◌̜⏟⧉ ₶⚲◌͢◌⋉[ ⎎•◌̜⎟⧧⏅"

Just then, her hands begin to glow and she touches them once again to Kaichar's wounds, this time alleviating his pain with warm healing energy.

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

(( Kaichar is healed for 9 ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Entry Hall

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Entry Hall

After a

[[ Map — The Pyre ]]