Bronze Rank Climber: 2/7

(+4) Lore
(+3) Provoke, Will
(+2) Academics, Crafts, Shoot
(+1) Athletics, Investigate, Notice, Stealth   

Body: ❤️❤️❤️
Mind: 💙💙💙💙💙
Fate: 💛💛

Death Magic: You have mastered control over death and the dead. You can loose blasts of green necrotic energy with Shoot, weaken your enemies with Lore, and animate vessels with Provoke, starting at +3 difficulty. (Relentless Training; Casting Skill: Lore)

Transformation: You have mastered the secret art of transmutation. You can can transform yourself with Lore, and transform others with Provoke. This is creating an advantage and changing portions of the target is easier than its entirety. You can also transform objects - mending, weakening, or altering their shape. [Cost: 1 Refresh]

- Stunts -

Animator: When you animate minions, they start with one +1 skill and a 1pt stress. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a +1 skill and 1pt stress. If the minion has multiple +1 skills, they can be combined to increase their powers. So, if you exchange two free invokes, the minion receives 2pt stress and one +2 skill or two +1 skills.

Brute-Force Arcana: When using a magical discipline to Overcome a situation, I can replace Any Skill with Lore by spending 1 Fate Point.

Remnants of The Mage Markov's Mind:  When contacting the echo spirit of my master, I gain a +2 to Investigate when Creating an Advantage to Find or Discover a Monster's Weakness.

aerithICONSMALL.png.46e43e3bac764c5451dae56a48d37fe0.png

Active Aspects:  Notes on the path ahead [1x free invoke]

Aerith nods and shoots... again, this time hoping he can actually do some damage.

And if damage is what he wanted, then if it's as if the gods themselves set aside whatever they were doing to make it so. Aerith's ring sucks in light around it as he charges up a ball of shadow. The troll looks at aerith with mortal fear in its eyes, knowing the wizard is about to strike it down hard. It tries to charge at the mage, but every step is blocked by The Curse of Skeletal Caltrops. It tries to outmanouver them, but it's hard when it's Dazed by Lightning and Paralyzed. it's Pushing through the pain already trying desperately to do anything to to save itself. In one last ditch effort to cling to life the troll rips a rock out of the ground to use as a makeshift shield, but fate was not on its side as the curse of Arcane Frailty made it slow to do so, the rock being lifted just AFTER the troll was pelted in the face by a blast of shadow, collapsing to the ground with [boost:] a face no more.

Aerith breathes a sigh of relief, dismissing his many spells as he walks over to the beast, the dark smoke dispersing to reveal a clean skull, then looks to the others and asks. "I wonder if this troll would make a good bodyguard for us?"

Voxelgon

Voxelgon

Aerith Tollbeg

High Concept: An apprentice mage in over his head
Trouble: Haunted by the "ghost" of his master
Aspect: Curious to a fault
Aspect: Outsider with more knowledge of book than world

Situational: ...

• [2] Mild Consequence
  • [4] Moderate Consequence
  • [6] Severe Consequence

Bronze Rank Climber: 2/7

(+4) Lore
(+3) Provoke, Will
(+2) Academics, Crafts, Shoot
(+1) Athletics, Investigate, Notice, Stealth   

Body: ❤️❤️❤️
Mind: 💙💙💙💙💙
Fate: 💛💛

Death Magic: You have mastered control over death and the dead. You can loose blasts of green necrotic energy with Shoot, weaken your enemies with Lore, and animate vessels with Provoke, starting at +3 difficulty. (Relentless Training; Casting Skill: Lore)

Transformation: You have mastered the secret art of transmutation. You can can transform yourself with Lore, and transform others with Provoke. This is creating an advantage and changing portions of the target is easier than its entirety. You can also transform objects - mending, weakening, or altering their shape. [Cost: 1 Refresh]

- Stunts -

Animator: When you animate minions, they start with one +1 skill and a 1pt stress. You can also exchange any free invokes received for both a +1 skill and 1pt stress. If the minion has multiple +1 skills, they can be combined to increase their powers. So, if you exchange two free invokes, the minion receives 2pt stress and one +2 skill or two +1 skills.

Brute-Force Arcana: When using a magical discipline to Overcome a situation, I can replace Any Skill with Lore by spending 1 Fate Point.

Remnants of The Mage Markov's Mind:  When contacting the echo spirit of my master, I gain a +2 to Investigate when Creating an Advantage to Find or Discover a Monster's Weakness.

aerithICONSMALL.png.46e43e3bac764c5451dae56a48d37fe0.png

Active Aspects:  Notes on the path ahead [1x free invoke], Curse of Skeletal Caltrops [1x free invoke]

Aerith nods and shoots... again, this time hoping he can actually do some damage.