Edit History

Inash

Inash

OOC: I'm not going to try and post reactions for the characters that are more or less NPCs at the moment.

The group sees three diminutive, winged, blue, faintly-glowing folk with bows in a tree to the left of the trail. They are attempting to re-hide after sniping at the group and doing a pretty darned bad job of it.

OOC

Group 1 is up

There isn't a set map for this encounter. Do you all want one?

Order: Group 1

Keanu

Kaine

willow

Morrigan

Dannok

Bad guy Group 1

Baddie 1

Baddie 2

Group 2

Riina

Rasan

Bad guy group 2

Baddie 3

Initiative rolls for the players who aren't here

morrigan initDannok initwillow init

Inash

Inash

OOC: I'm not going to try and post reactions for the characters that are more or less NPCs at the moment.

The group sees three diminutive, winged, blue, faintly-glowing folk with bows in a tree to the left of the trail. They are attempting to re-hide after sniping at the group and doing a pretty darned bad job of it.

OOC

Keanu

Kaine

willow

Morrigan

Dannok

Baddie 1

Baddie 2

Riina

Rasan

Baddie 3

Inash

Inash

OOC

Keanu

Kaine

willow

Morrigan

Baddie 1

Baddie 2

Riina

Rasan

Baddie 3

Dannok

Inash

Inash

OOC