Edit History

pesukarhu

pesukarhu

it's to its. sigh. also note about DC cap.

No walking around with a girder! He can create metal from nothing (like the entangle and barrier), so he just creates a big pole when he needs one. That's why I didn't take any focus limitation on it. I figured the main things he could do with a big pole are hit people with it, swipe through an area (cone), or just spin around with it, so I tried to mechanically create those. None of them line up particularly well with combat maneuvers, IMHO. Multiattack isn't quite the same thing. There aren't any area-effect maneuvers or double-knockback maneuvers, so I just built them out of powers.

I'll fix up complications. I'll take out the "help those in need" and bump the renegade vigilante up to 20. Re: magnetism, sure, he's magnetic when his density increase is on (since its special effect is a progressive transformation into metal), but that's not a susceptibility or vulnerability. Maybe a 5-pt "physical limitation: ferromagnetic when DI active" or something like that? I'm open to suggestions.

The killing attack is strictly against inanimate objects, a "metal disintegration" effect. Maybe he could use it against robots, I suppose. If you have other ideas how to build that, let me know.

Finally, re: stronger, he can get up to 70 STR, but he weighs 25 tons when doing so. I thought the characteristic max for the game was 40, so I stuck to that. Plus, I can't go past 70 without hitting the DC cap.

pesukarhu

pesukarhu

No walking around with a girder! He can create metal from nothing (like the entangle and barrier), so he just creates a big pole when he needs one. That's why I didn't take any focus limitation on it. I figured the main things he could do with a big pole are hit people with it, swipe through an area (cone), or just spin around with it, so I tried to mechanically create those. None of them line up particularly well with combat maneuvers, IMHO. Multiattack isn't quite the same thing. There aren't any area-effect maneuvers or double-knockback maneuvers, so I just built them out of powers.

I'll fix up complications. I'll take out the "help those in need" and bump the renegade vigilante up to 20. Re: magnetism, sure, he's magnetic when his density increase is on (since it's special effect is a progressive transformation into metal), but that's not a susceptibility or vulnerability. Maybe a 5-pt "physical limitation: ferromagnetic when DI active" or something like that? I'm open to suggestions.

The killing attack is strictly against inanimate objects, a "metal disintegration" effect. Maybe he could use it against robots, I suppose. If you have other ideas how to build that, let me know.

Finally, re: stronger, he can get up to 70 STR, but he weighs 25 tons when doing so. I thought the characteristic max for the game was 40, so I stuck to that.