Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc

3. Deypho's magic sliver: "She held a black cloth and laid it on the table. Grabbing the corner she threw the cloth off revealing what she had been hiding. "Do not touch it." She instructed. On the table sat a splinter of wrought metal about an inch in length, it was shattered and jagged on either end. It was the deepest black you have ever seen, darker than the night and it seemed to call to you. Almost willing, begging even for you to pick it up."

Mags senses a very powerful form of magic emanating from the sliver even in its shattered state. While Mags is unsure of what item the sliver is from, he remembers the Master telling him a story about how certain magic items could never truly be destroyed and that even when broken the pieces would seek each other to be whole again. 

Damaia said, "It does make me think of the Battle of Eternal Fires.. If anyone here is familiar.. The Spear of Varaxis shattered a black wrought artifact. I do not know much about the spear itself."

4. The Oracle of Thespoe's Note: "The Serene turns to Smolder and the World to ruin. It starts at the Akropoli when the moons overtake the sun." As you focus on the note you find nothing peculiar about it, you do however recall that a total solar eclipse with both moons covering the sun happens about every 18 months, with the next happening sometime this month by your estimation. 

5. The Acropoli: Mags would know that the Akropoli is the Head of the city-state that is Baromenes. It is where all the political figures argue laws and where the leader of Baromenes resides. It also contains a large temple to the Sea God Pnigménos.

6. Serysh: the 6th member of the team who died due to Deypho's interference in the prophecy. "An ambush. I had set a meeting with him in a village nearby called Erenae. When I went to meet him the whole town had been destroyed. I found him, butchered. He was just a boy."

7. The Map of the Prophecy created itself five years ago before Deypho in her temple. Why five years ago? "I've only seen it change twice. Once when Serysh died, and the other when the Shadowy One's army appeared. I believe it changes whenever either side gets closer to reaching their goal."

8. The Marks on the Heroes: "The marks, yes. uh," Deypho gathered herself "They're indicators, symbols given to us by the divine's to give us our roles."

(Mags) Cat = Curious, self-reliant, savage murderer, likes to knock things from high places

(Billie) Wolf = loyal, wild hunter, playful, easily distracted, torments doggedly, licks inappropriately

(Dam) Ox = Steadfast, calm until roused, unstoppable, big ol' teet, delicious

(Dae) Fox = clever, quick, tricksy, charming and you never know what they might say

(Lu) Spider = secret keeper, deadly, comfortable in a hammock, gives best hugs

9. Thiovanya: The longest lasting oracle of Thespoe who recently died. Pale Face and the Orc mentioned him as the source of their intel about where to find the heroes and the box. Deypho knew of no Thiovanya prophecies about the heroes, so it is possible he is chained rather than dead. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned."

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc

3. Deypho's magic sliver: "She held a black cloth and laid it on the table. Grabbing the corner she threw the cloth off revealing what she had been hiding. "Do not touch it." She instructed. On the table sat a splinter of wrought metal about an inch in length, it was shattered and jagged on either end. It was the deepest black you have ever seen, darker than the night and it seemed to call to you. Almost willing, begging even for you to pick it up."

Mags senses a very powerful form of magic emanating from the sliver even in its shattered state. While Mags is unsure of what item the sliver is from, he remembers the Master telling him a story about how certain magic items could never truly be destroyed and that even when broken the pieces would seek each other to be whole again. 

Damaia said, "It does make me think of the Battle of Eternal Fires.. If anyone here is familiar.. The Spear of Varaxis shattered a black wrought artifact. I do not know much about the spear itself."

4. The Oracle of Thespoe's Note: "The Serene turns to Smolder and the World to ruin. It starts at the Akropoli when the moons overtake the sun." As you focus on the note you find nothing peculiar about it, you do however recall that a total solar eclipse with both moons covering the sun happens about every 18 months, with the next happening sometime this month by your estimation. 

5. The Acropoli: Mags would know that the Akropoli is the Head of the city-state that is Baromenes. It is where all the political figures argue laws and where the leader of Baromenes resides. It also contains a large temple to the Sea God Pnigménos.

6. Serysh: the 6th member of the team who died due to Deypho's interference in the prophecy. "An ambush. I had set a meeting with him in a village nearby called Erenae. When I went to meet him the whole town had been destroyed. I found him, butchered. He was just a boy."

7. The Map of the Prophecy created itself five years ago before Deypho in her temple. Why five years ago? "I've only seen it change twice. Once when Serysh died, and the other when the Shadowy One's army appeared. I believe it changes whenever either side gets closer to reaching their goal."

8. The Marks on the Heroes: "The marks, yes. uh," Deypho gathered herself "They're indicators, symbols given to us by the divine's to give us our roles."

(Mags) Cat = Curious, self-reliant, savage murderer, likes to knock things from high places

(Billie) Wolf = loyal, wild hunter, playful, easily distracted, torments doggedly, licks inappropriately

(Dae) Fox = clever, quick, tricksy, charming and you never know what they might say

9. Thiovanya: The longest lasting oracle of Thespoe who recently died. Pale Face and the Orc mentioned him as the source of their intel about where to find the heroes and the box. Deypho knew of no Thiovanya prophecies about the heroes, so it is possible he is chained rather than dead. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned."

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc

9. Mags' Vision of the Chain Forger: When Mags hears "Chained Ones" He is given visions of the past. Of battlefields littered with bodies, he is kneeling in the dirt holding a wound on his stomach, the pain is nauseating. The sound of battle can be heard around him. His lungs are choked with smoke and burn from the heat. A once-slain soldier rises to their feet five feet in front of you, his wounds stitching back together as he closes the distance. Before he can reach you you are brought somewhere, sometime, else. A forge, a man striking a length of metal, he is forging something. You try to get closer, but the man turns to look at you, reaches for you and you are jerked backward, back to your body. Back to the mortal plane.

10. Thiovanya: The longest lasting oracle of Thespoe who recently died. Pale Face and the Orc mentioned him as the source of their intel about where to find the heroes and the box. Deypho knew of no Thiovanya prophecies about the heroes, so it is possible he is chained rather than dead. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned."

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc

9. Mags' Vision of the Chain Forger: When Mags hears "Chained Ones" He is given visions of the past. Of battlefields littered with bodies, he is kneeling in the dirt holding a wound on his stomach, the pain is nauseating. The sound of battle can be heard around him. His lungs are choked with smoke and burn from the heat. A once-slain soldier rises to their feet five feet in front of you, his wounds stitching back together as he closes the distance. Before he can reach you you are brought somewhere, sometime, else. A forge, a man striking a length of metal, he is forging something. You try to get closer, but the man turns to look at you, reaches for you and you are jerked backward, back to your body. Back to the mortal plane.

10. Thiovanya: The longest lasting oracle of Thespoe who recently died. Pale Face and the Orc mentioned him as the source of their intel about where to find the heroes and the box. Deypho knew of no Thiovanya prophecies about the heroes, so it is possible he is chained rather than dead. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned."

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

2. Signet Ring from Orc