Edit History

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

Okay. You can do this. Jennifer said to herself as she psyched herself up to enter the Cheap Shot Bar. She double checked the address written on a yellow sticky note before crumpling it up and sticking it back in her purse. Sure it's a bit dangerous, but people do it all the time. It's just a one-time thing. One big payday and it's back on easy street.

Jennifer tried to put on an expression of confidence she didn't really feel as she entered the establishment. It was just as seedy as she imagined it was going to be. She looked around at the other patrons to see if anyone obviously stood out as being the contact she was looking for. If not she would approach the bartender. "Excuse me, do you think you can you help? I'm looking to meet... a friend here." She stopped herself before saying the name of the person she was looking for upon realizing how stupid and desperate saying the name would sound. This whole thing better not be someone's idea of a practical joke. 

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

Okay. You can do this. Jennifer said to herself as she psyched herself up to enter the Cheap Shot Bar. She double checked the address written on a yellow sticky note before crumpling it up and sticking it back in her purse. Sure it's a bit dangerous, but people do it all the time. It's just a one-time thing. One big payday and it's back on easy street.

Jennifer tried to put on an expression of confidence she didn't really feel as she entered the establishment. It was just as seedy as she imagined it was going to be. She looked around at the other patrons to see if anyone obviously stood out as being the contact she was looking for. If not she would approach the bartender. "Excuse me, do you think you can you help? I'm looking to meet... a friend here." She stopped herself before saying the name of the person she was looking for upon realizing how stupid and desperate the name would sound. This whole thing better not be someone's idea of a practical joke.