Edit History

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

"Yes, exactly." Jessica said in response to Michell's guess. She gave him an appraising look before turning back question the bartender. "Any idea where we might be able find him?"

She was wary of getting too close with Michell but tried not to let it show. She knew that this job involved joining a group and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential ally. "I take it you're also here to talk with our mutual friend about his latest... business opportunity?" She asked Michell.

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

"Yes, exactly." Jessica said in response to Michell's guess. She gave him an appraising look before turning back question the bartender. "Any idea where we might be able find him?"

She was wary of getting too close with Michell but tried not to let it show. She knew that this job involved joining a group and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential ally. "I take it you are also here to talk with our mutual friend about his latest... business opportunity?" She asked Michell.

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

She was wary of sharing information with Michell but tried not to let it show. She knew that this job involved joining a group and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential ally. "I take it you are also here to talk with our mutual friend about his latest... business opportunity?" She asked Michell.

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

She was wary of Michell approaching her but tried not to let it show. She knew that this job involved joining a group and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential ally. "I take it you are also here to talk with our mutual friend about his latest... business opportunity?" She asked Michell.

cbenny

cbenny

Jennifer Jones

Jennifer Jones

"Yes, exactly." Jessica said, turning to give Michell an appraising look before turning back to the bartender. "Any idea where we might find him?"

She was wary of Michell approaching her but tried not to let it show. She knew that this job involved joining a group and didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with a potential ally. "I take it you are also here to talk with him about his latest... business opportunity?"